• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

tumblr_njmzp9Nq331saykaxo1_400.gif

I hate the fact that I'm going to WM and I have no clue what the card is going to be. It's killing my excitement bad. Especially the uncertainties surrounding the main event.

Man lots of people bitching in this thread about other people's taste in wrestlers. People are entitled to like whoever they want and they don't need to change their favorites to impress anyone........unless they don't list Arn Anderson as their favorite in which case they are doing it all wrong.

rrc1594

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man lots of people bitching in this thread about other people's taste in wrestlers. People are entitled to like whoever they want and they don't need to change their favorites to impress anyone........unless they don't list Arn Anderson as their favorite in which case they are doing it all wrong.

Damn right. We keep it SnS in here now.

tumblr_nisr8ydtpn1tqjisao2_400.gif

Fucking right man.

Guarantee the Main Event will be set by the Monday after Fastlane. No turning back then.
Yeah, I just hope they don't do something stupid. They will. If it's Bryan/Lesnar in the main event, that's gonna put a serious damper on the event for me.
Really, I love not knowing what going to happening because it boring knowing everything before it happens.
Don't get me wrong, I love not knowing what is gonna be the outcome of a match. But not knowing where wrestlers I like are gonna be on the card or what kind of match is kind of disheartening. I don't wanna see ziggler in a fucking tag match with Ryback and that's a very real possibility.
Anything stupid can happen in the WWE!
Fixed
Spoilers: Lesnar retains the title no matter what. Fuck Reigns, fuck Bryan, fuck UFC, fuck Bellator. Long live the kings of your souls!

original
I'd be very ok with this.

Are there any rumors to where WM 32 or 33 will be? When do they usually announce stuff like this?

Like Chamber said, Dallas for 32.

As for 33:

Philadelphia is one of the cities that is expected to make a strong bid for the 2017 Mania, as did Orlando, and I’m sure, many others. The idea is for WrestleMania at Lincoln Financial Field and Raw and the Hall of Fame at the Wells Fargo Center. Those in Philadelphia claimed they haven’t been able to bid due to schedule conflicts, but those in San Jose when they were going after the 2015 bid, told us that in the end, it came down to San Jose and Philadelphia.

Not trolling or baiting, why would it?
I'm not trolling at all. I'm a huge Bryan fan and I don't care much for Reigns, but it shits on the Rumble and it shits on Reigns. Neither one I'm ok with. They can still salvage this so many ways with Reigns. Putting in Bryan would feel like a complete bitch move. They should've just had him face Brock at Fastlane and then we could've had both. The only way I would be ok with Bryan in the main event at WM is if it was a four way ELIMINATION match with Reigns/Rollins/Bryan/Lesnar.

When I typed elimination it came out as elongation at first. Got a real good chuckle.

I'm not trolling at all. I'm a huge Bryan fan and I don't care much for Reigns, but it shits on the Rumble and it shits on Reigns. Neither one I'm ok with. They can still salvage this so many ways with Reigns. Putting in Bryan would feel like a complete bitch move. They should've just had him face Brock at Fastlane and then we could've had both. The only way I would be ok with Bryan in the main event at WM is if it was a four way ELIMINATION match with Reigns/Rollins/Bryan/Lesnar.

When I typed elimination it came out as elongation at first. Got a real good chuckle.
Perfectly sound reasoning. I was telling you I wasn't meaning to troll, not to imply you were.

Perfectly sound reasoning. I was telling you I wasn't meaning to troll, not to imply you were.
Ahhh reading comprehension. Must be time for a nap.

I also think that Reigns could win over the WM crowd if he really busts his ass in that match and pulls out some shit we've never seen from him and then eats the pin.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
ive never watched nxt which is probably a sin here is it on cable tv and if so what day so i can watch it, location is canada btw if that means anything

Apparently on LU Vampiro called Ricky Mandel Rick martell multiple times.

How he didnt win worst announcer is beyond me. But remember people, Vampiro isn't gay

Dude just disagrees with every point Striker tries to make even when it doesn't make sense. His sit down interviews often seem nonsensical or horribly disjointed too.

PInk Tape

Banned
There's an extreme amount of AJ hate? I think someone is being really over dramatic here. I haven't witnessed any since she was booked to win the belt in June when she came back and won it against Paige. (That was/still is really dumb... but it's WWE sooo)

There's the occasional delusional Punk fangirl but yeah that's all I can really think of at the moment.

Plus there are people who just don't like her and that's cool. No need to freak out about other people's opinions.

Top Bottom