• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
It is on the WWE Network every week.

ha no way am i getting that then for nxt
giphy.gif

Mengetsu

Just finished NXT Rival and my god the fucking beating that was delivered by Owens tonight..those powerbombs were fucking insane. That man had a mission and he accomplished it tonight.

PInk Tape

Banned
Recently? On here? I thought it was known around these parts that she's the legit Bella in the ring.

Not here, thankfully. It's usually on Twitter and sometimes Tumblr.

It's mostly body/slut shaming and accusing her of sleeping her way to the top. The usual bullshit.

which is a shame, Nikki is legit, reminds me of Eve where she's finally hit her peak

Yeah :( All those morons really want is a "real" women's wrestler like Paige to be champ because she actually has "wrestling ability" and isn't a "slut."

Ugh.

I also think that Reigns could win over the WM crowd if he really busts his ass in that match and pulls out some shit we've never seen from him and then eats the pin.

What you said about Reigns could be applied to anyone in the same position. The reality is Roman Reigns is being pushed into a position he is not ready for but, has to make due because he cannot turn down the opportunity. He's also been hurt by his injury and bad booking which had made his lack of mic skills and in ring skills standout more. Him working with Bryan should help him considering Bryan is literally one of the best in ring wrestlers in history. Reigns just needs more time to get better which he does not have.

Roamin rains literally means travelling storm and that's what fucked up the Northeast and cancelled a Raw after the royal rumble. You cant explain that

Becky Lynch must have ran over Corey Graves' dog or something. She's a heel and he's a heel commentator, but he just tears her down in every way on commentary.

Recall

So you all like the NXT show? I thought it was fantastic but that usually means that you all hated it and were upset that Kane wasn't in it or something.

Slizeezyc

r7DWmLR.jpg

This is the greatest night in the history of our sport.

I have to grab a GIF of her pushing the ref's arm away twice once she wins the title if nobody does it by morning.

It was positively BOSS as usual and super in character. I really think they may have had the match of the night.

Gonzalez

Banned
Things I took away from last nights NXT show...

- Hideo, and Breeze have really good chemistry together. Hope this isn't the end of their fued.
-The tag team division is the pits right now, with no standout teams coming down the pipeline to fix it. You know what that means? Feuding tag partners! I nominate Hideo & Breeze.
- Balor Vs. Neville was hands down the match of the night. A fantastic well laid out contest that felt like it was inspired by the NJPW style of booking big matches.
- 4-Way Womens match was a real surprise for me, as it felt like the second best match of the night. Sasha busted her ass through out it, and I'm happy she got the clean win.
- Zayn Vs. Owens was a little disappointing to me. I felt like the concussion angle was in "Been there, done that" territory with Sami being once again the recipient of the head injury. Well knowing them, they haven't given us their best performance yet.

Things I took away from last nights NXT show...

- Hideo, and Breeze have really good chemistry together. Hope this isn't the end of their fued.
-The tag team division is the pits right now, with no standout teams coming down the pipeline to fix it. You know what that means? Feuding tag partners! I nominate Hideo & Breeze.
- Balor Vs. Neville was hands down the match of the night. A fantastic well laid out contest that felt like it was inspired by the NJPW style of booking big matches.
- 4-Way Womens match was a real surprise for me, as it felt like the second best match of the night. Sasha busted her ass through out it, and I'm happy she got the clean win.
- Zayn Vs. Owens was a little disappointing to me. I felt like the concussion angle was in "Been there, done that" territory with Sami being once again the recipient of the head injury. Well knowing them, they haven't given us their best performance yet.
At the moment I can't think of a better way for Zayn/Owens to end. Going into that match I was kind of worried because Owens shouldn't lose his first major match and Sami shouldn't get pinned yet and they certainly shouldn't have some fuckshit ending with a DQ or interference. They booked that brilliant and made both guys look great.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Watching RAW, so behind.

Miz was amazing.

AxelMANIA BABY!!!!

Poor Seth, what's wrong with you dudes?. Looking at poor Seth's dong, shame on you.

Seth getting up J & J for mucking around, so good.

Normally that kind of ending would mean that Owens verse Zayn next match should be an I quit match but unfortunately both are french so it would be a tie before there was even any fighting

Top Bottom