• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Browny

Banned
Normally that kind of ending would mean that Owens verse Zayn next match should be an I quit match but unfortunately both are french so it would be a tie before there was even any fighting

iIcLJ1M22a5os.gif

I shouldn't laugh, but it is funny.

GreedZen

Banned
Nothing to see here, just testing the results of a gif program; judging by the avatars in this thread I'm sure only uggos will mind.

LoneEquatorialHuia.gif

How many French victories involved outside interference?

A fair few, but in general France didn't always play well with others until they decided to stick their noses in the American Revolution. Except for about two centuries where they got really pally with the Scots. And their alliance with the Ottomans, but that was more about hating Italians than anything else.

Hasney

Loved everything about the last 3 matches of Rival.

I know they won't as Zayn has marketable value to NXT at the moment, but I'd love it if we just didn't hear from Zayn for a couple of months until the next special and after KO murders Balor, have Zayn come out with a weapon and just destroy Owens from behind leading to a street fight at the special afterwards.

Browny

Banned
Loved everything about the last 3 matches of Rival.

I know they won't as Zayn has marketable value to NXT at the moment, but I'd love it if we just didn't hear from Zayn for a couple of months until the next special and after KO murders Balor, have Zayn come out with a weapon and just destroy Owens from behind leading to a street fight at the special afterwards.

When Steen held ROH hostage, and he received the parcel at the end of one of his defenses, opened it up and it was Generico's mask... that was special.

With Zayn and Steen working with Dusty, you know they're going to come up with something good.

KissVibes

Banned
The thing I really love about the women's division in NXT is that there is underlying respect between them all. Charlotte and Sasha hugging and then pushing each-other goes a long way in setting an overall tone for the division. Women are here to be the best; To be champions. They may not all take the noble route in their journey to get there, but it isn't all just catty bullshit like "You never returned my hairbrush you borrowed in Total Divas Season 1, Episode 7. Now you must die. Oh and I'll take the Diva's title too, I guess."

Marvel

could never
Haven't seen the NXT ppv yet, hear it's good though. I'll watch it later.

Such a great show Trips is running over there.

Hasney

When Steen held ROH hostage, and he received the parcel at the end of one of his defenses, opened it up and it was Generico's mask... that was special.

With Zayn and Steen working with Dusty, you know they're going to come up with something good.

Niiiceee.

They should keep Zayn off for a bit and I think they should do this with guys more often. Hell, he can do his Generico schtick on house shows until then if they need him.

Also Corbin and Dempsey was bad, as was the tag match. Well they can't all be winners.
It's unfortunate because it didn't have to be bad. They didn't use the no DQ stipulation at all, and that's the one thing that would've helped them tremendously. Also that botch by Dempsey was so fucking stupid.

Gonzalez

Banned
At the moment I can't think of a better way for Zayn/Owens to end. Going into that match I was kind of worried because Owens shouldn't lose his first major match and Sami shouldn't get pinned yet and they certainly shouldn't have some fuckshit ending with a DQ or interference. They booked that brilliant and made both guys look great.
I get that, but another concussion angle for Sami? I would have been fine with it if they mentioned the other one(They even had the guy that was involved in the last one on commentary), instead they ignored it.

Xater

It's unfortunate because it didn't have to be bad. They didn't use the no DQ stipulation at all, and that's the one thing that would've helped them tremendously. Also that botch by Dempsey was so fucking stupid.

True and the tag match was mostly bad because it was a botch fest.

You know they only building Owens into an unstoppable beast for Baron Corbin to beat right?

I hope not.

The people in charge of NXT seem smarter than that.

Xater

Doesn't make any sense to me. Balor hasn't even debuted on the main roster yet, and there's simply not enough time to build a program for Mania with those two. Weird tweet.

What doesn't make sense? In his opinion Balor is more the star top star they want and need than Reigns. That's all he says in a less serious tweet.

Ithil

Doesn't make any sense to me. Balor hasn't even debuted on the main roster yet, and there's simply not enough time to build a program for Mania with those two. Weird tweet.

I think he's just saying "WWE are fretting over needing a new top guy and fucking up with Reigns, but Bálor is a walking face of the company waiting to happen".

I'm nervous about the talks of Russo potentially getting his hands on Lucha Underground. :(

No way they are gonna let the racist twat Russo be in charge of Lucha Underground. Didn't he have a class action lawsuit against him in Dubya Cee Dubya by the foreign talent because of his racism? No way he gets put in charge of a show featuring Alberrrrrrrrto El Patrooooon.

Gonzalez

Banned
Bit of a spoiler... I hope they go the "Fred Flintstone gets hit on the head a lot" to explain Big Show's constant face/heel changes over the years.

Alucard

Banned
Wait, what!?

There was an Observer report saying he's going to check out the show or something. The report says it doesn't seem like LU would be interested in hiring him, but that he might approach them...which doesn't mean much, so I'm hopeful nothing happens here.

No way they are gonna let the racist twat Russo be in charge of Lucha Underground. Didn't he have a class action lawsuit against him in Dubya Cee Dubya by the foreign talent because of his racism? No way he gets put in charge of a show featuring Alberrrrrrrrto El Patrooooon.

I'm hopeful. LU is doing fantastic with the people they currently have.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
'I got Stephanie's phone here and it says something about hating her husband and wanting to run away with you, Seth? Weird.'

Marvel

could never
"I know it's a stiff subject so I won't mention it... wouldn't want to rub you the wrong way, Seth"

There was an Observer report saying he's going to check out the show or something. The report says it doesn't seem like LU would be interested in hiring him, but that he might approach them...which doesn't mean much, so I'm hopeful nothing happens here.

Ah, well I'm sure LU guys won't fuck up that badly. They really do not need him as it stands currently.

Christ... just think what shit he'd put on a pole in LU.

Alucard

Banned
"I know it's a stiff subject so I won't mention it... wouldn't want to rub you the wrong way, Seth"

Ah, well I'm sure LU guys won't fuck up that badly. They really do not need him as it stands currently.

Christ... just think what shit he'd put on a pole in LU.

Mask on a pole match to determine the #1 contender for the LU Championship. The mask would be of the current champ.

Actually...that's not too bad.

NO NO NO. I don't want to go down this road.

Alucard

Banned
'I got Stephanie's phone here and it says something about hating her husband and wanting to run away with you, Seth? Weird.'

"I always thought you were a huge dick Seth, but it looks like I've been proven wrong"

Seth is H-A-W-R-D

HAAAAAAAAWWWRRD

Or he photoshops Seth's head onto a rooster.

Look at this. Free creative meeting brainstorming for the WWE.

Hunter, you seeing this? I think Vince would like the rooster idea.

Top Bottom