• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

rrc1594

Scott Hall so he can be corpsing in the background during Sid's speech.

psycho-sid-vicious-o.gif

Holy shit I'm watching a Shawn michaels promo in Canada and they mention a partisan crowd and I swear to god Shawn pulls a John cena and says it's great the fans can cheer who they want

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Sunny Mac just got an erection learning that The Ascension took Reigns and a three time WWE champion to the woodshed for five minutes.

scabro

so i just watched the nxt

ehh

r evolution was better

itami match was hot

corbin/bull sucked. No DQ match and you don't use one weapon? What the fuck? And the botch was fucking hilarious.

Lucha Dragons match was rushed as fucked.They started off nervous and then the botches made them try to overcompensate. The pace was all off, which was a shame as some of the sequences were pretty cool.

Balor/Neville great as expected.

Divas 4 way was probably my match of the night. Ton of fun watching that. If there's one thing ive learned its that they need to just give Becky Lynch a Brock Lesnar gimmick. Just let her beat the shit out of everyone. Shes terrible when they give her a gimmick like "headbanger rocker" or "irish riverdancer". But when she shoved the shit out of whoever it was the last nxt episode and was suplexing the fuck out of bitches she looked great. Real ass becky Lynch.

Main Event was great but i didn't like the ending. Zayn beat to a pulp/concussion/doctors/audience shocked seems overdone. Should have just had Owens powerbomb him a few more times then pin him with his foot.

also nice to see friend dream still hooking some unsuspecting victims in the nxt thread

scabro

Bit weird to say it was overdone when it was the first title change by ref stoppage in WWE history.

i didnt even know title change by ref stoppage was a thing, much less the first one in history.

if you hadn't told me that i would have never known. So it didn't really matter to me watching it. I thought it was just one of those bs we made up this rule because reasons thing wwe does.

But i meant the whole Zayn gets destroyed/crowd dismayed/concussion??!!?! thing theyve done a bunch of times already not the actual title change.

XenoRaven

I wonder if Chris Hero watches WWE programming and just cries into a half gallon of ice cream every time he sees some flabby hack get pushed to the moon while being allowed to wrestle in a shirt.

Main Event was great but i didn't like the ending. Zayn beat to a pulp/concussion/doctors/audience shocked seems overdone. Should have just had Owens powerbomb him a few more times then pin him with his foot.

I thought the ending what was made it. They have doctors run out at the first sign of blood so it makes sense they'd stop the match if they thought a guy was seriously injured/concussed. It would be stupid if the guy retained because they weren't pinned (which is exactly what would happen on the main roster) as the challenger clearly got the better of them.

Zayn remains the hero that doesn't give up and Owens looks like a complete cunt that even smarks boo because he didn't win the title through what they saw as legit means. Then you have the stinger that Owens did it to provide for his family but is still a cunt as everybody who watches NXT is so invested in Sami due to how hard and how long he's worked to get the title.

It makes the main roster look pathetic in comparison where you want to cheer for Brock simply because he destroys a man who's been booked as superman for a decade, but then at the next PPV Brock needs outside help to win, but then at the next PPV Brock bothers to show up at that's retconned and he's the beast again.

Top Bottom