• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Pizoxuat

tumblr_inline_njopm9ePjX1qc5fvf.png

NJPW Valentines

XenoRaven

That's another reason Tanahashi is an asshole. What kind of arrogant mother fucker calls HIMSELF a "once in a century" talent?

Guess what Tana, there's a true once in a century talent in NJPW and he ain't you. YEAOH!

DMczaf

I wonder if Chris Hero watches WWE programming and just cries into a half gallon of ice cream every time he sees some flabby hack get pushed to the moon while being allowed to wrestle in a shirt.

"That title means more opportunities. That title means more toppings. That title means I can super size it if I want to!"

DMczaf

Posting a link to an old ass WrassleGaf thread? That usually leads to some silly sap bumping it on accident.

Usually plywood

Alucard

Banned
Okay, fuck this. Just gonna fast forward to the end of this tag turmoil match. D-Bry is ma boi, but the commentary is anemic and the crowd is dead.

Jesus fucking h Christ if most of my exposure with Michaels wasn't in the 00s the "I lost my smile" segment would've turned me off to Shawn forever

Top Bottom