• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Verendus

Banned
The beginning of this Lesnar/Guerrero match is pretty reminiscent of Lesnar/Cena at Summerslam.
You're right, it kind of is. It's a much better match in general though. I think I've watched it a dozen times, but it's been a few years since I last saw it.

Might just make use of that WWE Network that I purchased last month for just £9.99.

TraBuch

Banned
Cena's an idiot. If he would've just watched No Way Out 04, he would've known that all he needed to do to beat Brock was cripple him.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
tumblr_njs16m9ZUS1tktjmqo1_r1_250.gif

tumblr_njs16m9ZUS1tktjmqo4_250.gif

Carnby

Listen here. any one who thought JohN Wick Was a good.movie is a fucking pussy with no.dick. you.also owe.me 3.99. Fuxk you.i.dont.care there are typos. My phone sucks.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Listen here. any one who thought JohN Wick Was a good.movie is a fucking pussy with no.dick. you.also owe.me 3.99. Fuxk you.i.dont.care there are typos. My phone sucks.

Damn gender shaming Carny. Having a dick doesn't give you good taste, just look at half of this thread!

I wish we had better representation.

Raw64life

Just listened to AJ Styles NJPW theme. Never even noticed any lyrics before. It almost entirely consists of "fuck your dreams, fuck your life" over and over again.

Someone's streaming that game on PS4, the graphics look pretty good... can't say about much else.

Went to that stream, it got shut down 2 minutes later. I certainly didn't see anything interesting from a gameplay standpoint.

Heroman

Banned
Just listened to AJ Styles NJPW theme. Never even noticed any lyrics before. It almost entirely consists of "fuck your dreams, fuck your life" over and over again.

Went to that stream, it got shut down 2 minutes later. I certainly didn't see anything interesting from a gameplay standpoint.

But them graphics

Carnby

I just saw John Wick. Shit was the motherfucking TRUTH. No movie that uses guns will compare. Get off the devil sauce carnby.

When i get off the sauce ill.provide an essay of constructive criticism, unti then this movie was full of gun play more choreographed than Lucha Underground. Fancy head shots will never replace god damn brutality, which is the basic element of any good revenge flick. Unless you're a pussy, of course.

Mengetsu

I haven't been keeping up with news today but apparently this is a thing that happened and many people fell for it?

WWE Posts Photo On Instagram Of CM Punk Returning To WWE, Quickly Deletes It.

A very intriguing event took place this afternoon. According to the 434, a pro-wrestling Facebook page, the Official WWE Instagram account posted this picture a little under an hour ago.

CM-Punk-WWE-Instagram.jpg

KuGsj.gif

Ishii - Honma was just too much. I wanted it to end five minutes before the pin so those two would stop killing each other. I seriously thought Honma was going to win at a couple of points so there was drama but it wasn't enjoyable.

Realized a few weeks ago ROH TV comes on Saturday nights at midnight here. Finally caught it tonight and the main event of Young Bucks/Styles vs Sydal/ACH/Alexander was soooo good. Check it out if you can.

Top Bottom