• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

brock's wwe part timer run has had some stinkers in it.

his extreme rules match with cena was alright but then that terrible feud with hhh. holy crap hhh vs brock feud and wm29 match was so bad it isn't even funny. i don't see any point for any wrestler to work with hhh anymore. guy is washed up and irrelevant and he needs to wrestle new blood and bigger names than him in order to stay relevant. sting should be wrestling a new guy on the roster. brock's cm punk match was alright. big show match was filler, then the taker feud build was predictable and mediocre and the match at wm30 sucked but the shock value made it important.

brock's return and part time run in wwe hasn't been that great until recently.

untitled-19pmun1.gif

Recall

I watched Wrestlemania 8. Piper vs Hart and Flair vs Savage were both fantastic, the rest of the card not so much. Bloodiest Wrestlemania ever?

Hasney

Damn, really enjoyed that tag team turmoil match. The part with The Usos was good as they kept the tag team champions looking really strong and it was only really 2 mistakes that cost them the match. Reigns does look alright still coming in and hitting a couple of his moves which would bode well for a triple threat.

I think I can safely say that seeing Daniels return matches and not being overly impressed was ring rust at least. He was fantastic here.

MC Safety

That wasn't the only thing I noticed. Charlottes tits looked like they were about to spill out at any moments.

If you rewatch the match, it seems all the contestants are adjusting themselves throughout.
It seemed almost intentional, like their gear was altered before the show.

Gonzalez

Banned
tumblr_njrdpkRDS01sq2b8do4_540.jpg

For next year desu

I love the Bruce Tharpe New Japan character, but I wish NJ would pay him off to get him far away from the NWA. He would be the perfect Gedo for the Bullet Club right now. Although
I have this feeling that he will be turning on Okada soon to join the Bullet Club

miserable

Tanahashi looked pretty chipper in Sendai for a guy who just lost the belt.I guess playing air guitar gives him such joy that he forgot the loss.

We all noticed that, but some of us had the refinement to let it pass without comment.

That wasn't the only thing I noticed. Charlottes tits looked like they were about to spill out at any moments. Also poor Charlotte got her daddy's horrible face, wrinkly body, and flat bony ass.

Let's do the honourable thing and not let our wavering eyes flap our easily manipulated gums.

Tanahashi looked pretty chipper in Sendai for a guy who just lost the belt.I guess playing air guitar gives him such joy that he forgot the loss.
Cena tactics.

"If I don't win this match, it means my career meant nothing."
*loses match*
"I'm still here every week and I'm never going to give up."

I love the Bruce Tharpe New Japan character, but I wish NJ would pay him off to get him far away from the NWA. He would be the perfect Gedo for the Bullet Club right now. Although
I have this feeling that he will be turning on Okada soon to join the Bullet Club

Tharpe's perfect for his role, super-annoying comedy gaijin who is completely ineffectual. He's like the heel Honma, its just great to watch him lose.

Top Bottom