• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Being confident equates to having masculine organs, eh?

Scust.

No, if you would take the time to read the articles around it, she literally has balls take your fake outrage elsewhere

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sasha Banks through the years:
tumblr_njphfhxRbn1qzkr3vo1_250.png

tumblr_njphfhxRbn1qzkr3vo2_250.png

tumblr_njphfhxRbn1qzkr3vo3_250.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I seriously wish Hunter didn't have such a hard on for Flair. If not Sasha would have been called up way before Flair's bland daughter.

Why not both? Honestly, Sasha can use the time.

Fox318

I seriously wish Hunter didn't have such a hard on for Flair. If not Sasha would have been called up way before Flair's bland daughter.

Both of them will probably just job to the Bellas and Rosa Mendez.

Until Dunn, Vince, and Hayes are gone the Divas will be used as a piss break and a reality show.

Ithil

Sasha was straight up terrible when she first got signed. She has really needed all this time in NXT.

Sasha is ready.

She's got the look, personality, and in ring ability. All Charlotte has is Flair's blood, and she's naturally athletic. She has nothing that makes her stand out. She's the one that needs more time in the oven.

I would argue Sasha has only really put it all together in the last three months or so.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sasha is ready.

She's got the look, personality, and in ring ability. All Charlotte has is Flair's blood, and she's naturally athletic. She has nothing that makes her stand out. She's the one that needs more time in the oven.

I'd agree that some more time with Charlotte wouldn't hurt, but I have faith she'll be just fine on the main roster.

The biggest enemy is the way WWE has conditioned people (and themselves) to do women's matches.

So apparently tomorrow TNA & Wrestle-1 have a "MAJOR" announcement planned with Muta being in attendance. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't TNA get pissed off at W1 last time they partnered up for something?

I would laugh my ass off if TNA was announcing a Super J Cup one night only ppv with Wrestle 1. Watch Kenny King underwhelm versus the top quality japanese talents available.

I feel like you all should pay attention to me more.

So let's talk about how I spent Valentine's Day filming a goddamn Rod Stewart
tribute band
concert

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I really hate when I figured out the standard triple threat (it's two guys and one guy sells on the ousdie) booking because it ruined them forever for me.

Still, always love seeing the Henkei Knee Upper
nN0plu1.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I agree - noticing when a finish is coming due to where everyone else is, it pulls back the curtain just a little bit and I wish I was still a little more ignorant.

That Henkei Knee Upper move is awesome as fuck.

I remember when they made the trip for King of Trios one year and he fucking CRUSHED Icarus with it

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
And Tharpe can't be heel Honma because that's Iizuka.

This tag match is Sabre Jr. & Ogawa vs Desperado & Iizuka. So I basically skim for the parts where Desperado and Sabre are in the ring.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Ogawa is the Kane of NOAH.

Desperado's heel 'charming man' shtick is pure money.

The Japanese girls do NOT like Iizuka choking Zakkkku with his wire thing

Slizeezyc

Johnny B Badd vs Brian Pillman in Fall Brawl 1995.

Noooooooooooo, just no. They had multiple long, boring matches during that '95 year if I recall.

Sasha was straight up terrible when she first got signed. She has really needed all this time in NXT.

I would argue Sasha has only really put it all together in the last three months or so.

Sasha was really bad. I remember distinctly despising her when Summer Rae was just hitting her stride in NXT. When she first turned heel she just stared in to a mirror and just had no character or acting chops or anything.

Now she's the best thing going in that division, which shows you really can improve, sometimes really quickly.

scabro

Noooooooooooo, just no. They had multiple long, boring matches during that '95 year if I recall.

Sasha was really bad. I remember distinctly despising her when Summer Rae was just hitting her stride in NXT. When she first turned heel she just stared in to a mirror and just had no character or acting chops or anything.

Now she's the best thing going in that division, which shows you really can improve, sometimes really quickly.

becky lynch was the one who looked into a mirror and turned heel

unless sasha did that first and i forgot.

but sasha was never terrible. I dont remember ever specifically disliking her.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Here's that Benoit & Arn Anderson vs Faces of Fear match I was talking about yesterday, by the way.

Highly recommend it. Starts at 33 minutes. It's about as wrasslin' as you can get. Meng looking his most badass of all time. Same with Barbarian. LOVED the Faces of Fear even as a kid.

Top Bottom