• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Goddamit, Austin's ECW promos are censored on the network too. They even censor out the WWF parts. Could they not find the original tapes or something?

Cesaro is doing one of those pretend my twitter was hacked things eh? Say what he really feels and then act like he didn't do it after.

None of those tweets even sound remotely like Cesaro, though

that is HORRENDOUS

Smh goddamn indy wrasslers

So extreme and cool. I bet this guy is going to be a star someday soon!

- Said no one.

Yeah, whoever's idea that was is a goddamn ass. It wasn't even delivered safely, crazy fuck jumped for the impact

Goddamit, Austin's ECW promos are censored on the network too. They even censor out the WWF parts. Could they not find the original tapes or something?

They likely only got the broadcast masters, if that's how they were presented on original ECW TV. And they wouldn't go back and re-edit the masters.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Heels Kenou and Ohara are more over than TMDK as faces. Lol.
No wonder they took the titles off them.
cH09OH3.gif

Fun finisher though.

RP912

Banned
I played one Dynasty Warriors game and it felt like I played them all. Besides adding robots to the series...what the fuck changed?

None of those tweets even sound remotely like Cesaro, though

Yeah, whoever's idea that was is a goddamn ass. It wasn't even delivered safely, crazy fuck jumped for the impact

They likely only got the broadcast masters, if that's how they were presented on original ECW TV. And they wouldn't go back and re-edit the masters.

Interestingly, the snippets shown on his 2011 documentary are uncensored, one of them even ends with the camera panning out to some guys on the roster watching it.

Scottify

Happy Monday Wrassle-GAF. Hope y'all have good weekends.

I watched some old Nitros this weekend, specifically the first episodes where Hall & Nash started appearing. Good flashbacks for me.

Fun trivia, the match that Hall interrupts when he first appears is Steve Doll vs. The Mauler w/ Col. Parker. Worthy of interruption.

jmdajr

So Diablo 3 for PS4 isn't bad. Just mindless fun of the doing the same shit over and over.

Last time I played the game was when Diablo 1 came out but I just couldn't get into the mouse click attacks on PC. Just didn't feel right to me.

I'm sure PC players must hate this port but seems like a solid console game if you don't know any better.

Kaladin

So I started watching the current season of Total Divas last night when I discovered it was all on Hulu Plus.

WTF is this Eva Marie crap?

Damn Nikki, how you gonna do friend Cena like that?

The hell am I watching?

Xater

So I started watching the current season of Total Divas last night when I discovered it was all on Hulu Plus.

WTF is this Eva Marie crap?

Damn Nikki, how you gonna do friend Cena like that?

The hell am I watching?

You are watching the second best WWE program.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't know Wade was down with the swirl.

You should assume everyone is unless they show otherwise. If not, they're a piece of shit, and I believe most people are good.

Pizoxuat

People don't deserve cancer. It's a terrible accident of biology that happens to people, good and bad. When you talk about people deserving cancer, you're right in there with the people who wanted to tell me what I had done to deserve my cancer.

After WK9 I predicted the NJ Cup final would be Okada vs Ibushi, with Okada putting Ibushi over in what would be their 3rd singles match, also allowing them to continue Okada's losing run, but I'm not so sure they're going that direction now. Naito & Ibushi being paired together smacks of "we don't have much for you to do right now" and Gallows going over Ibushi would be such a New Japan thing to do. I kind of feel like New Japan are just spinning their wheels for the first few months of the year, I could see Tanahashi winning to get another shot at Styles.

I think they're going to go the other way with it and have Yano beat Tana via some kind of fuckery. Tana's still their number one draw and they gotta keep him fresh for the big shows later in the year. New Japan should be able to fill Sumo Hall with Styles against Ibushi or Shibata and a strong second match with Nakamura.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think they're going to go the other way with it and have Yano beat Tana via some kind of fuckery. Tana's still their number one draw and they gotta keep him fresh for the big shows later in the year. New Japan should be able to fill Sumo Hall with Styles against Ibushi or Shibata and a strong second match with Nakamura.

Yano always gets those fluke wins on the big names. I love it. You really don't know what you're getting when you have a Yano 1v1 match. He's one of my favorites, even if I get sick of him sometimes.

jmdajr

People don't deserve cancer. It's a terrible accident of biology that happens to people, good and bad. When you talk about people deserving cancer, you're right in there with the people who wanted to tell me what I had done to deserve my cancer.

It sucks bro

New Japan should be able to fill Sumo Hall with Styles against Ibushi or Shibata and a strong second match with Nakamura.

If Ibushi wins I'm pretty certain he'll challenge Nakamura - also, Styles main eventing Sumo Hall would be a good test of how much of a draw he's become since last year, where the Yokohama Arena show with him headlining as champion didn't draw as expected, especially if it isn't against Okada or Tanahashi. Shibata winning it would be amazing, can't see it happening though.

Archer's gone way up in my estimation over the past year or two, in spite of having to deal with some seriously dull booking for him and Davey in New Japan. Seems everything's clicking for him at last. Also, lol;

EJAi4vi.gif

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Honestly had no idea Raw was in Orlando tonight. Usually they put up advertisements on the giant TV screen in front of the arena but there were no advertisement at all within the last month.

Oh well!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
My updated Suzuki-gun tier list per NOAH appearances. Suzuki is top tier because he's Suzuki, but he's probably gotten the least out of this invasion so far because Marufuji blows.

Suzuki tier
Minoru Suzuki

Soundwave tier
Yoshihiro Takayama

Top tier
Lance Archer
El Desperado
Taichi

Really great
TAKA kill you mother fucker

Eh
Shelton Benjamin

Fffffuck off
Iizuka

Who?
D.B. Smith

What's the deal with Takayama? He's ostensibly a member of NO MERCY and Suzuki-gun, but hasn't lifted a finger to stop Suzuki-gun from beating up his NO MERCY team-mates.

Verendus

Banned
There was a female ring announcer back in the 80's that accused Vince of raping her in a limo. It was settled out of court and the rumor has always been that Vince paid her a ton of money to make it go away.
I wonder how often rapes happened back then. I remember reading that Moolah pimped out girls or something too.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What's the deal with Takayama? He's ostensibly a member of NO MERCY and Suzuki-gun, but hasn't lifted a finger to stop Suzuki-gun from beating up his NO MERCY team-mates.

Who are you going to choose to team up with, your badass best friend or chump ass hirayanagi?

Sephzilla

Sigh, it's depressing watching the "The Last Guardian will be at E3 this year or bust" thing get started up again. I admire their passion, but they need to accept that the game is dead.

jmdajr

Sigh, it's depressing watching the "The Last Guardian will be at E3 this year or bust" thing get started up again. I admire their passion, but they need to accept that the game is dead.

It will be out when it's out and if not, whatevs!

It's like waiting for Cesaro to be WWE Champion?

Why do that to yourself?

Top Bottom