• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Fox318

tSXVT4h.jpg

Punk has changed

Sephzilla

I'm legit shook that people in this thread actually click on WrestleGAF in the community section and aren't using their Subscription tab.

Since there's a new thread at least once every month and the WrassleGAF thread never leaves page 1 of Community, I actually think it's easier this way.

Time for a daily 1997 RAW. Will Bret Hart reclaim the WWF title from Sycho Sid in a steel cage match 1 week from Wrestlemania 13, making his submission match with Steve Austin a title match and removing Taker from Wrestlemania? Let's find out tonight on Monday Night RAWWWWWWWWWWW

imBask

Banned
Time for a daily 1997 RAW. Will Bret Hart reclaim the WWF title from Sycho Sid in a steel cage match 1 week from Wrestlemania 13, making his submission match with Steve Austin a title match and removing Taker from Wrestlemania? Let's find out tonight on Monday Night RAWWWWWWWWWWW

that post left me wondering what I was expecting for tonight and tbh I have no idea

Bryan and Reigns tag team shenanigans again? tornado 24 man tag team? HHH calling out sting again? Cena calling out Rusev again?

Carnby

Yup.
If I was in Ryder's place, I would likely have another mental breakdown if I found that out.

Couple that with his racism, homophobia, and spending tonnes of money on election campaigns for his homophobic and racist wife, and... Yeah. :p

Typical liberal justifying hatred. "Its okay to Hate because hes mean and successful."

Verendus

Banned
I'm legit shook that people in this thread actually click on WrestleGAF in the community section and aren't using their Subscription tab.
WrassleGAF Did You Know

WrassleGAF is consistently at the top of the page in the Community section. It's the community with most OTs in the history of GAF.

Disclaimer: I may have made the last part up.

imBask

Banned
WrassleGAF Did You Know

WrassleGAF is consistently at the top of the page in the Community section. It's the community with most OTs in the history of GAF.

self proclaimed best there is, best there was and best there ever will be

Heroman

Banned
WrassleGAF Did You Know

up
It must be near the top, what other community has a new thread every month.

Ultratech

I seriously have to clean mine up.

I just Subscribe to almost any thread remotely interesting (or threads I plan to go back to read eventually).

I'm sitting on about 120 right now.

Verendus

Banned
We're the best ever. We're the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champions there's ever been. There's no one can stop us. NFL GAF is a conqueror? No, we're Alexander, they're no Alexander. We're the best ever. There's never been anybody as ruthless. We're Dave Batista, we're Roman Reigns. There's no one like us. We're from their cloth. There's no one that can match us. Our style is impetuous, our defense is impregnable, and we're just ferocious. We want your heart. We want to eat your children. Praise be to Godzilla.

Anth0ny

that post left me wondering what I was expecting for tonight and tbh I have no idea

Bryan and Reigns tag team shenanigans again? tornado 24 man tag team? HHH calling out sting again? Cena calling out Rusev again?

tonight

it'll be a 6 on 3 handicap match

rollins noble mercury big shoe kane and RUSEV

versus

daniel bryan roman reigns and JOHN CENER

I seriously have to clean mine up.

I just Subscribe to almost any thread remotely interesting (or threads I plan to go back to read eventually).

I'm sitting on about 120 right now.

Sitting at 1616 for now.

I turned on the auto subscribe to any thread I post in. Then just filter it from there.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We're the best ever. We're the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champions there's ever been. There's no one can stop us. NFL GAF is a conqueror? No, we're Alexander, they're no Alexander. We're the best ever. There's never been anybody as ruthless. We're Dave Batista, we're Roman Reigns. There's no one like us. We're from their cloth. There's no one that can match us. Our style is impetuous, our defense is impregnable, and we're just ferocious. We want your heart. We want to eat your children. Praise be to Godzilla.

how do I dap

Top Bottom