• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

dream

I found all my old TNA tapes, I think I'm ready to start TNA 2002-2014 run. If I can survive that, I can survive anything.

Can you find the show where sXe is in the locker room and Perry Saturn walks by, nude, with his penis swinging around? I've been telling people about that for years, but the lack of evidence on the Internet is making me wonder if I made this up.

Chyna is 100% responsible for getting HHH to the upper mid card.

She's already the focus of all his segments
I found all my old TNA tapes, I think I'm ready to start TNA 2002-2014 run. If I can survive that, I can survive anything.

pF7javT.gif

Heel

On the contrary, dream, Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions makes me feel young again. I've got too much juice left. WOOOOOOOOOOOO.

DMczaf

Ric Flair is currently scheduled to be on Raw tonight as part of the Sting vs. HHH angle. Tonight is the go-home Raw for the Fast Lane card, where Sting and HHH will have an in-ring confrontation to set up their WrestleMania match.

Tonight's the night !

I was going through VHS tapes awhile ago and found a ton of Impact from when they first started on FSN. Its mildly interesting but fairly hard to watch as everything is a 3 minute jobber squash match and you come to the realization of how many guys they dropped the ball on for WWE/WCW castaways.

Monty Brown is the best example. He may not have been the best wrestler in the world but he was so charismatic and fun to watch during squash matches. He could also be carried to a good match with Jarrett or placed in a fun brawl. It's sad they thought the guy who played in two Superbowls than became a wrestler was less media friendly than old WWE wrestlers.

somedevil

Review a Wai had an awesome review of early TNA involving the heel group of Sports Entertainment Xtreme.

Plus in early TNA you get AJ Styles with a chainsaw calling the disco inferno an anti-gay slur.

Scottify

I just want to say that some of the worst vignettes I have ever had the displeasure of watching are the Steve McMichaels & Kevin Greene match prep vignettes for their match against Flair and Anderson. Truly awful & cringeworthy. The word 'baby' must have been uttered 100 times in each.

I feel better now.

Remember when the WWF talked about how shitty UFC was all the time? Also, Austin barely wrestled in matches on RAW, just alot of (really good) promos

dream

Turns out, Heel, that I have that Order game preordered for $40. What should I do? I have the option of cancelling.

Heel

Turns out, Heel, that I have that Order game preordered for $40. What should I do? I have the option of cancelling.

Well, dream, I'm not so sure of that game. To be honest, I'm not sure of any kideo, save The Witness. I just cannot wait to play that.

Heel

Speaking of kideos, I just purchased The Jackbox Party Pack. If it's possible, would WrassleGAF be interested in a game night, perhaps after The Monday Night RAW? From what I understand, anyone can play with their cell phone or laptop. That could be quite fun.

Sephzilla

Watching Man of Steel right now, totally forgot what an idiot Jonathan Kent was in this movie.

Man of Steel is honestly "Everyone is stupid: The Movie"

-Jonathan Kent
doesn't want his son to save him from a fucking tornado despite the fact that Clark has demonstrated superpowers in public already by that point and Clark could probably move so fast nobody would even notice what happened

-Jonathan Kent is also worried that if people find out Clark is an alien they'll take him away and do whatever to him despite the fact that it's clearly obvious even as a child that nobody would be able to arrest/stop Clark even if they wanted to.

-Lois Lane clearly finds out who Superman is and finds out aliens fucking exist and decides to not tell anyone because it might hurt Clark's feelings.

-General that-one-guy-from-the-Matrix-sequels sends drones to follow and find out where Superman lives despite the fact that the military fucking sees Superman at Mama Kent's house earlier in the movie and they could probably figure out who Superman is and where he lives through that.

-Nobody fucking notices a guy who looks exactly like Superman showing up at the Daily Planet despite the fact that Superman is big fucking news since he just showed up to save the world.

-General Zod's world engine shows up in New York Metropolis and people dont immediately start evacuating despite Zod already threatening the planet once.

-Why doesn't General Zod just terraform Mars?

I would like HHH a lot more if he started evoking some Shao Kahn imagery rather than King Conan.

HHH is 45, he would have been 23 when Mortal Kombat 2 came out (Shao Kahn's debut). I can 100% believe HHH could be a Kahn mark.

jmdajr

The biggest thing about tonight....

How will Seth handle #Dickgate!

Hell I forgot all about it and I bet he hopes everyone does too.

JavyOO7

Yeah, after the trial run with NJPW World ends I'm going to stick around for at least another month. Have to see that NJPW Cup. My poor WWE network is barely getting used this month though... except for NXT and catching up with Main Event in the new year. /sad

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of kideos, I just purchased The Jackbox Party Pack. If it's possible, would WrassleGAF be interested in a game night, perhaps after The Monday Night RAW? From what I understand, anyone can play with their cell phone or laptop. That could be quite fun.

I would be if I can play from a whatever. If I need to buy something though let me know...

imBask

Banned
I would be if I can play from a whatever. If I need to buy something though let me know...

only one person has to buy it, you just connect to the game on your browser

it's really fun but it's not as fun if your not actually in a room with friends or at least on skype with them

Holy hell what an ending to Raw! Sid/Bret in the steel Cage for the title, and both Taker and Austin have to basically team up with their wrestlemania opponents if they want a title shot at mania. Sid wins after Taker slams the door on Bret, and after the match Bret goes fucking berserk (uncensored too since I didn't see this on the network) Hell Mcmahon practically transforms calling him a dirty rotten son of a bitch and everyone beats the shit out of each other to end RAW. The segment really built up mania. Overall, the March 17 1997 RAW was very enjoyable, especially that last segment. Next up, Wrestlemania 13!!!

Top Bottom