• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

NastyBook

Just made this. Bury if unoriginal.

Zp8vA8k.gif
People have to go to sleep tonight, dude, WTF?

Given Brocks age I think this is his last shot at MMA. I think he is taking it no matter what.

He can always come back to WWE in 2 years but for UFC (or that other place) its now or never.

he can go to ufc at any age

not like he's doing anything special there or there is any stiff competition there

they let cm punk in and he is old and has no experience

they can just book brock against another old guy.

he can go to ufc at any age

not like he's doing anything special there or there is any stiff competition there

they let cm punk in and he is old and has no experience

they can just book brock against another old guy.

Most middling heavyweights or gatekeepers would kick his ass at this point. And the training camp to prepare for a fight is a lot harder in MMA than the WWE. He's not going to want to do that when he gets older. He could easily go to Bellator they are opening up the wallet and would have no problem feeding him can HWs.

Here's the full Brie quote about the NXT divas and getting more time from that video interview.

.Man, if I was a NXT diva, I would, like, not wanna come up to the main roster because you get so much time down there. And as a woman, you know, we love.. like, if you come to a live event, you see we get a lot of time on the live events, but when it comes to TV, we get so frustrated because it’s hard to tell a story in 3 minutes. Especially when they’re like, ‘we want an entrance’, and we’re thinking, ‘what? Can you cut the entrance? We want our time to wrestle.’ Especially after watching the NXT Rival Pay Per View, and see girls get 20 minutes? It’s like a dream. So it’s something we love and we’re trying so hard to get more time. It’s like there’s a 3 hour RAW and you can’t give more time to the Divas?

Prediction.

It being super obvious that the Cena match is ending in a DQ to set up the mania match means WWE will swerve and Cena will beat Rusev clean at Fastlane and will go on to being added to the WWE title match at WM or some dumb shit.

The fact that its basically a guarantee that Lesner is leaving after WM and therefore a lock to lose the belt kind of means making the match a 3 way is the only way to add a bit of unpredictability to it.

If only WWE thought of that 2 months ago when planning the rumble.

Then again if they did think of that then we would probably be on the road to Orton vrs Reigns vrs Lesner right now

They've been planning for Brock to be gone for a while - but know the money is in Lesnar putting someone over at WM, especially after ending the streak. Viacom is willing to spend ungodly sums of money for TITO ORTIZ, so Brock would be foolish, and WWE would be foolish as well, to not let him go back into MMA and do something. He'll be worth more again to WWE afterwards - especially if he's booked to be protected, which will be surefire thing in Bellator, and for UFC...make a Masters heavyweight title and put him against the Cro Cops and Arlovskis of the past.

Soooo how was raw?

Raw was pretty good overall. They got the fire they needed underneath Bryan-Reigns, and did an excellent job with Cena-Rusev.

Alucard

Banned
Good episode of Raw overall tonight. Liked the brawl at the end, but still think Reigns and Bryan have kind of weird characters right now that aren't outright connecting with the audience unanimously. They've both been dickish.

Good episode of Raw overall tonight. Liked the brawl at the end, but still think Reigns and Bryan have kind of weird characters right now that aren't outright connecting with the audience unanimously. They've both been dickish.

Yeah - that's a major issue with this whole thing. They've turned a 2 into a 6-7, but have greatly damaged both guys in the process.

Prediction.

It being super obvious that the Cena match is ending in a DQ to set up the mania match means WWE will swerve and Cena will beat Rusev clean at Fastlane and will go on to being added to the WWE title match at WM or some dumb shit.

I think Rusev wins on Sunday. Maybe not clean, but I think he wins. Sets up the rematch. Plus you can have the whole "John Cena doubts himself" storyline they seem to love.

guys
raw
me
watch
yes
no
why

Yes. Mostly good. Even the stuff with Big Show and Kane.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Cena on Parks & Rec? :eek:

As himself or a character?

Yeah - that's a major issue with this whole thing. They've turned a 2 into a 6-7, but have greatly damaged both guys in the process.

Punk said it best in an interview (wizard world, I think), the "I'm the best" schtick only works so far before they turn on you.

It's great for how weird it is but it's also damaging two guys who were on their way to being fucked anyway. Reigns was never going to be what they wanted him to be anyway and Bryan's whole gimmick only works if he's treated like the number 1 guy which was also never going to happen. So this at least gives them some much needed dimension other than looking like utter failures.

Top Bottom