• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
tumblr_nj8gnou0vd1r9k82fo1_500.jpg

The dark main event after tonight's WWE RAW at the Amway Center in Orlando saw John Cena defeat Bray Wyatt. A correspondent noted that Wyatt received a good reaction.

The match saw Wyatt dominate Cena but Cena made the comeback and won with an Attitude Adjustment. Before the finish, Wyatt apparently got sick in the ring and threw up a significant amount.

Ouch.

Paracelsus

It's great for how weird it is but it's also damaging two guys who were on their way to being fucked anyway. Reigns was never going to be what they wanted him to be anyway and Bryan's whole gimmick only works if he's treated like the number 1 guy which was also never going to happen. So this at least gives them some much needed dimension other than looking like utter failures.

No different than Austin returns, wins the RR, loses to HHH in shittacular fashion and has to sell out to beat the Rock.

Yes. Male fans chanting "You can't wrestle" and the little girls (and I do mean little girls, like super high pitched) chanting "Yes he can".

Wow. Hopefully they leave him in the oven longer before giving him the world title match. Also reading the recap, they apparently have stopped letting him speak lol

This Cody going crazy angle has got some promise if they don't fuck it up. It's got the potential to finally give Cody the interesting gimmick he deserves.

Pv0Xjim.jpg

It's hard to believe X-Pac is just barely 40. He's only 42. He was only 29 when he was cut from WWE back in 2002 and he had been around almost 10 years to that point.

UberTag

The dark main event after tonight's WWE RAW at the Amway Center in Orlando saw John Cena defeat Bray Wyatt. A correspondent noted that Wyatt received a good reaction.

The match saw Wyatt dominate Cena but Cena made the comeback and won with an Attitude Adjustment. Before the finish, Wyatt apparently got sick in the ring and threw up a significant amount.
God damn Undertaker and his voodoo powers.
We've been swerved all along into thinking Bray is facing the Undertaker at Mania when, in fact, his actual opponent will be Papa Shango.

No idea what you guys see in Seth Rollins. He talks and wrestles like a slightly bigger Billy Kidman. I can only guess that you're all fans because of his penis pictures.
He has indie cred. Came up the right way, paid his dues, etc. Takes crazy bumps. Is white.

Usual stuff.

I wonder what the backup plan for Bray is if the Undertaker isnt able because according to DA SHEETS Undertaker is in rough shape. Granted we did hear the same stuff the last few years but it just seems they are betting on Taker being ready so if he isnt its going to be awkward.

Or maybe they do Bray versus Kane.

I wonder what the backup plan for Bray is if the Undertaker isnt able because according to DA SHEETS Undertaker is in rough shape. Granted we did hear the same stuff the last few years but it just seems they are betting on Taker being ready so if he isnt its going to be awkward.

They already know Undertaker is coming back. They probably knew since atleast before the Rumble and probably earlier before Survivor Series, when they started making Bray look strong.

Toki767

If the choice is Undertaker or Kane, they may as well wheel out the Undertaker because at least it will seem more like a Wrestlemania spectacle than anything Kane does.

Kane is so going to be interfering in one of those Wrestlemania matches. Probably in Rollins vs Orton.

GreedZen

Banned
This Cody going crazy angle has got some promise if they don't fuck it up. It's got the potential to finally give Cody the interesting gimmick he deserves.

It's Stardust damn it.

He can devour Goldust's soul and rename himself what their tag team should have been called all along, Gold Star.

Paracelsus

He compared the wrestlers that stayed in WCW after the merger with WWE, to rats jumping out of a sinking ship.

Hey Booker T, how ya doin over they at commentary?

I meant more the fact "he did well in disappearing because he knew I'd bury the living shit out of him", and maybe he believes the "he got over by riding your (Ric) coat tails" part too.

They only put the Undisputed belt on him because they needed someone to drop the belt to Hunter at Mania, and they didn't want Angle, Austin, or Rock being that guy.

I'm reliving that year... But it still kinda doesn't make sense because Hunter just drops it to Hulkster a month later... And then he loses it to Taker and then to the Rock and then to Bork... Man there was some hot potato shit going on in 2002.

(peaked at the card for Backlash 2003... Fuck they gave Cena a shot at the title after WM over everyone else at the time.)

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
John Cena is the corniest fucker alive. I wish they'd let another wrestler call him out on his corny promos.
oh they do then he says he does it for the kid who did his homework before the show, he does it for the vets and also we cant forget that 80 year old woman that almost broke her hip getting to the show, and wins the crowd for the night

Vee_One

I'm reliving that year... But it still kinda doesn't make sense because Hunter just drops it to Hulkster a month later... And then he loses it to Taker and then to the Rock and then to Bork... Man there was some hot potato shit going on in 2002.

(peaked at the card for Backlash 2003... Fuck they gave Cena a shot at the title after WM over everyone else at the time.)

Won a tournament
From what I can remember at the time it was a good tournament and the crowd were interested/curious in it. I enjoyed it at the time (I think, or maybe I'm making up memories again). Smackdown had some good wrestling in 2003. From memory Vengeance was pretty good that year

The 'E overreacted to Hogan's reaction at WM, so they gave him the belt. Of course, Hogan's pops and ratings dropped just as he was given the belt, so they did a quick switch out to 'Taker, then Brock got the belt, and Triple H decided he wanted a title of his own.

Top Bottom