• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

A part of me really wishes Paul 'The Big Show' Wight wasn't such a goof, for some reason I miss a real Giant no-selling stuff and plodding around being invincible.

tumblr_njwferIvdW1saykaxo9_r1_400.gif

Hasney

In terms of match quality I think Taker/Sting would be on the same level as Taker/Bray. The only difference is Taker/Sting would get a much cooler build up.

Bray/Taker give me an upset stomach, possibly some dry heaves, but the thought that Taker could put Bray over and then ride off into the sunset stops the barf from coming.

Sting/Taker has nothing redeeming and the puke is projectile.

Maybe I should see a doctor.

Sephzilla

Bray/Taker give me an upset stomach, possibly some dry heaves, but the thought that Taker could put Bray over and then ride off into the sunset stops the barf from coming.

Sting/Taker has nothing redeeming and the puke is projectile.

Maybe I should see a doctor.

If you cant see anything redeeming in Taker/Sting then you need to see a doctor, for sure.

A GOOD TASTE DOCTOR

guy-fieri-gif.gif

Alucard

Banned
Let me know what you thought of it once you are done with it.

But puking is a thing that can happen from all kinds of things. Or is this post sarcasm? I can't tell anymore.

Will do. I don't read nearly as many comics or graphic novels these days, so this will be an exception and a treat.

Hasney

So. If your idea is to get both men in the Mania main event after Sunday, how do you book the Bryan/Reigns finish?

Slim Jims rain from the sky and both men are too distracted with the delicious meaty taste that they can't finish the match.

you son of a bitch

I've done it once and I'll do it again!
In all seriousness, I searched this thread for the word OT and I think yours was the first claim... not that it's respected around here

Sephzilla

So. If your idea is to get both men in the Mania main event after Sunday, how do you book the Bryan/Reigns finish?

The smart way to book it would be a double-pin scenario or some other form of a draw. Having Brock come in and destroy both of them honestly just makes both Bryan and Brock look weaker.

The smart way to book it would be a double-pin scenario or some other form of a draw. Having Brock come in and destroy both of them honestly just makes both Bryan and Brock look weaker.

It does, but if it's after they've been going for a bit, it wouldn't seem too bad I think. Though I forgot he has limited dates on his contract, so him being there probably isn't a possibility.

Have Bryan get pinned while Reigns is tapping to some submission? I think that would work.

Cagey

Banned
tumblr_njwdhnQsuO1srbyoyo1_500.gif

Is that a no sell or a weak hit?
A frame by frame analysis clearly demonstrates that the anticipation of a powerful steel chair impact causes Roman to arch his back in some sort of reflexive reaction to expected pain and to shout. However, the adrenaline released in anticipation of the cowardly chair strike plus the relatively weak swing from Daniel Bryan allowed Roman to quickly recover and surprise Daniel Bryan, who exhibited a smug pride in his attack only to turn to fear, with a vicious forearm.

Baleedat.

Sephzilla

For some reason, this gif made me really want a Brock vs Rusev feud. Have HHH fully acknowledge that both of them are monsters that nobody can control, & then drop that line.

Have Brock vs Rusev be a No DQ match that literally leaves the stage area partially destroyed as well as the ring barely holding together.

Browny

Banned

We haven't seen the old "german suplex two referees finish" for a while...

jmdajr

Reigns has been booked better for sure. Not having him on commentary is almost genius.

on another note...Paige and Star Dust were given the boot on Hulu Raw. Too bad..decent segments if you ask me.

Hasney

We haven't seen the old "german suplex two referees finish" for a while...

Reigns, in a cowardly move, grabs a ref to try and stop the german suplex Bryan is delivering and he suplexes both. 11 referees come down with 5 counting for Bryan, 5 counting for Reigns and they look to the other guy to break the deadlock. It turns out he's not the sharpest knife and was actually counting the referees shoulders to the mat and not one of them call for a DQ to Reigns.

For some reason, this gif made me really want a Brock vs Rusev feud. Have HHH fully acknowledge that both of them are monsters that nobody can control, & then drop that line.

Have Brock vs Rusev be a No DQ match that literally leaves the stage area partially destroyed as well as the ring barely holding together.

Seph, we're asking for too much. If only they can read our posts

CM Punk and Daniel Bryan worked it out at Over The Limit 2012. Have Bryan put Reigns in the Yes Lock. Crank it, crank it until he rolls up on top of Bryan. One, two, Roman taps, three.

Could work. But I don't think they want Roman tapping.

Sephzilla

Seph, we're asking for too much. If only they can read our posts

Brock vs Rusev might be a very close #2 most wanted match for me behind Brock vs Bryan. But at this point that match ever happening and living up to my hopes is dependent on Rusev going over Cena and Brock staying with the company and keeping the title past Mania.

The Undefeated Hero of Russia Rusev vs WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar has a lot more of a hype factor to it than Just Buried By Cena Rusev vs No Longer King Brock Lesnar

Hasney

CM Punk and Daniel Bryan worked it out at Over The Limit 2012. Have Bryan put Reigns in the Yes Lock. Crank it, crank it until he rolls up on top of Bryan. One, two, Roman taps, three.

Could work. But I don't think they want Roman tapping.

Have Roman put him in the Yes Lock and do it that way. Nothing could go wrong there!

A frame by frame analysis clearly demonstrates that the anticipation of a powerful steel chair impact causes Roman to arch his back in some sort of reflexive reaction to expected pain and to shout. However, the adrenaline released in anticipation of the cowardly chair strike plus the relatively weak swing from Daniel Bryan allowed Roman to quickly recover and surprise Daniel Bryan, who exhibited a smug pride in his attack only to turn to fear, with a vicious forearm.

Baleedat.
Great analysis. Speaking of weak ass swings...
tumblr_n52ybgZSwu1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

jred2k

I don't know how that would be possible, but the spear to Randy's scoop slam or whatever was nice.

The knee would hit Roman as the spear starts, but the follow through would connect with Bryan and knock the wind out of him. The result would be a double ten count. If done well it would look better than a double pin, I think.

Brock vs Rusev might be a very close #2 most wanted match for me behind Brock vs Bryan. But at this point that match ever happening and living up to my hopes is dependent on Rusev going over Cena and Brock staying with the company and keeping the title past Mania.
The Undefeated Hero of Russia Rusev vs WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brocket Lesnar has a lot more of a hype factor to it than Just Buried By Cena Rusev vs No Longer King Brock Lesnar
We need Rusev to
superkick
Brock at Mania and set up a match @
summerslam

Top Bottom