• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Sephzilla

I also don't care what stro says, the 2014 Godzilla movie was dope

Could Roman spear a running knee in a convincing way so it looks like they're both knocked out?

I'm picturing it in my mind and I don't think you could convincingly make a case for Bryan getting knocked out.

A flying knee vs a Superman Punch, however, could work.

I also don't care what stro says, the 2014 Godzilla movie was dope

I'm picturing it in my mind and I don't think you could convincingly make a case for Bryan getting knocked out.

A flying knee vs a Superman Punch, however, could work.
Superman punch will win all the time. It's kinda like a Shryuken connecting on Sagats tiger knee. But a spear vs a knee. Knee wins

Colocho

Banned
I've only recently gotten back into the WWE and I still don't know who exactly (or what exactly) is Bray Wyatt talking to in his promos.

Sephzilla

Superman punch will win all the time. It's kinda like a Shryuken connecting on Sagats tiger knee. But a spear vs a knee. Knee wins

Cesaro has the shoryuken though. The Superman punch is more like one of Boxer's charge moves.

I've only recently gotten back into the WWE and I still don't know who exactly (or what exactly) is Bray Wyatt talking to in his promos.

He's calling out Undertaker

jred2k

I will give the WWE credit. They've made me interested in a Roman Reigns singles match and I didn't think that could happen.

Sephzilla

I will give the WWE credit. They've made me interested in a Roman Reigns singles match and I didn't think that could happen.

Yeah, I'm normally pretty quick to jump on a shitty Raw but they did a good job building up Bryan vs Roman. I liked the "WE'LL SEE YOU ON THUNDER WWE FAST LANE" ending. But usually when WWE does something right they do something immediately thereafter to fuck it up.

jred2k

Yeah, I'm normally pretty quick to jump on a shitty Raw but they did a good job building up Bryan vs Roman. I liked the "WE'LL SEE YOU ON THUNDER WWE FAST LANE" ending. But usually when WWE does something right they do something immediately thereafter to fuck it up.

Smackdown tapes tonight. :(

This feud has been good and I'm not looking forward to the screwy finish leading to a triple threat. Both Reigns and Bryan are going to look like idiots heading into Mania and you'll have a leaving God King Bork as the most over. Way to go Vince McBitch.

jmdajr

Overall, one analysis last year found only 37 percent of Kickstarter gaming projects had fully delivered on their promises to backers at least a year after their initial funding. Another 8 percent rated as "partial delivery," while only five percent had been officially canceled or were on hiatus. Much of the remainder had simply gone dark, taking the money and running, as it were.

It's tough making games man

jmdajr

¡HarlequinPanic!;152444720 said:
"Would you call yourself a pathological liar"

I was just wised up on all this. Heh. I can't be mad at the guy, I simply don't buy the games if they turn out poopy.
(I'd be crazy to give him development money though and can't blame anyone but yourself when the ship sinks.)

The guy is one heck of a fairy tale booker.

"Well we had all these great storyline and matches planned out, but in the interest of time...here is Big show vs Kane."

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
If MOVEZ~ meant money, Ring of Honor could've expanded beyond sub-ECW levels of drawing.

Yep. It's good to have quality wrestling; but you can't make it the main, main thing you do. ROH is what happens when you go down that route.

So if Bray couldn't go for Mania who would be the fallback plan for Taker?
AKA is it too late to call an audible and get Sting/Taker?

The unspoken answer: Lesnar. Have 'Taker beat Lesnar in "Taker's last match" and have a tournament for the belt ending at SSlam. (You have Bryan and Reigns get double DQ'd, and HHH uses that as an excuse to kick them both out of the match).

Brock destroys both men and match ends in a no contest.

He does this after they've wrestled for about 20 minutes.

Yep. Gives them both reasons to hate Lesnar more than each other.

XenoRaven

Yep. It's good to have quality wrestling; but you can't make it the main, main thing you do. ROH is what happens when you go down that route.
NJPW is what happens when you go down that route. ROH is what happens when spots matter more than pacing or psychology.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
NJPW is what happens when you go down that route. ROH is what happens when spots matter more than pacing or psychology.

Fair enough - but I don't think NJPW would survive here much better than ROH. I think it is popular with the hardcore fans in the US because it is different compared to what we normally see. If we saw it every day for 15-20 years, we would appreciate it far less, IMO.

They've done a real great job of elevating Roman so far through Bryan, but yeah I expect either Rollins to fuck up everything or Lesnar shows up, kills everyone, and goes 'lol now I fight nobody at Mania'

Mengetsu

My7UJVl.jpg

zychi

Banned
Why does Renee always do that "look up and down interviewees face and half sigh" thing at the end of interviews. It's weird

Sephzilla

The Bellas stealing Paige's clothes thing is another one of those Vince is insulting my intelligence moments again. Why doesn't Paige just wrestle in the street clothes she wore to the arena if she doesn't have her ring gear? If she doesn't have any other clothes that means she wore her ring attire to the arena, in that case why did she take off all of her clothes in the first place?

Who is doing OT2? Sephzillers?

I'll do OT2 if nobody else wants it. I won't promise that it'll be anything special though.

The Bellas stealing Paige's clothes thing is another one of those Vince is insulting my intelligence moments again. Why doesn't Paige just wrestle in the street clothes she wore to the arena if she doesn't have her ring gear? If she doesn't have any other clothes that means she wore her ring attire to the arena, in that case why did she take off all of her clothes in the first place?

I'll do OT2 if nobody else wants it. I won't promise that it'll be anything special though.
Ring gear gives wrestlers the power and confidence to perform in front of the millions of the WWE Universe.

RP912

Banned
So judging from Paige get up and that WWE tweet, this is going to be Paige new gimmick. A different attire every event.

I guess on Smackdown she'll dress up like Pebbles.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Catching up with Smackdown and lo and behold I saw an old friend of mine on the television :D

hdOw5vA.jpg

That's her in the pink wig in the far left. Old college friend. I actually introduced her to her husband (who's also doing very well and got in the Guinness Book of World Records a few years ago for participating in the "longest wrestling match in history").

Thorakai

Catching up with Smackdown and lo and behold I saw an old friend of mine on the television :D

hdOw5vA.jpg

That's her in the pink wig in the far left. Old college friend. I actually introduced her to her husband (who's also doing very well and got in the Guinness Book of World Records a few years ago for participating in the "longest wrestling match in history").

In case y'all were curious like me

"The longest professional wrestling match lasted 12 hours and was promoted by Shockwave Impact Wrestling (USA) as the Ultimate Iron Man Match at the Shelby County Fairgrounds in Sidney, Ohio, USA, on 6 November 2010. The match was contested by American Kickboxer II aka Brandon Overholser, Dark Angel aka Mike White, DJ Tom Sharp aka Tom Crone, Logan Cross aka Logan Jones, Sid Fabulous aka Mark Easterday, and "Lightning" Tim Lutz. The match was won by Lutz to earn the SWI's Ironman Championship. This Iron Man match consisted of the same six participants rotating for the duration of the 12 hours. The wrestler with the most accumulated pin falls and submissions after 12 hours was deemed the victor. Shockwave Impact Wrestling is associated with the National Wrestling Alliance.

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/longest-match-professional-wrestling/

Top Bottom