• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Anth0ny

WIK3aJs.gif

Just let Roman win outright on Sunday. Forcing Bryan into A three way main event again just because of smarks is Cena levels of crappy rehashing.

Seriously. Just have Roman win and then build up a redemption storyline for Bryan in making him vulnerable and then make him this raging ass-kicking face that got him over in the first place (Yes, i know Hell No played a huge role, but he's past that now) and just fucking wrestle. Putting him in the Rumble in the first place was a mistake.

Guys, gimme some songs with sax solos. I already got Baker Street and Val Venis' theme.

Botched spot is bearable when they make jokes in kayfabe (pointing out inaccuracies etc) It's shit when it just vomits up the latest IWC "thing" like the author is above it or something.

jred2k

Seriously. Just have Roman win and then build up a redemption storyline for Bryan in making him vulnerable and then make him this raging ass-kicking face that got him over in the first place (Yes, i know Hell No played a huge role, but he's past that now) and just fucking wrestle. Putting him in the Rumble in the first place was a mistake.

Guys, gimme some songs with sax solos. I already got Baker Street and Val Venis' theme.

Yujiro's theme post haste.

Sephzilla

I think Shaemus screwing over Roman at Fast Lane is a smart idea.

1. Shaemus gets his much needed heel turn. Shaemus's motive can be that Roman is taking his opportunities and fans or something like that.
  2. It allows Roman to work as a face still and escape the Yes Movement heat
  3. It gives Roman more time to grow as a main event talent.
  4. We are spared Roman shitting up a Brock vs Bryan matchup
  5. It sets the stage for a Roman Reigns Redemption angle for next years Rumble and WrestleMania. Hopefully by next year he has a more solid fan base that believes in him.

jred2k

Cena vs. Reigns is the true passing the torch match, anyways. A triple threat with Brock and Bryan isn't going to accomplish anything that won't jusy be overwritten by beating Cena clean at WM.

jmdajr

Botched spot is not always good.... but I give props when it is.

Those new ones were just..ok.

edit: i do like the drawing style though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzLwWT-DI7M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puu3IvKnSb4

Carnby

I think Shaemus screwing over Roman at Fast Lane is a smart idea.

1. Shaemus gets his much needed heel turn. Shaemus's motive can be that Roman is taking his opportunities and fans or something like that.
  2. It allows Roman to work as a face still and escape the Yes Movement heat
  3. It gives Roman more time to grow as a main event talent.
  4. We are spared Roman shitting up a Brock vs Bryan matchup
  5. It sets the stage for a Roman Reigns Redemption angle for next years Rumble and WrestleMania. Hopefully by next year he has a more solid fan base that believes in him.

And what happens when the crowd sides with Shaemus over Roman?

I don't think they will unless Shaemus ends up being an amazing heel and Roman somehow reverts back to where he was a month or two ago.

I can't imagine anyone siding with Sheamus. Even Post-Mania RAW euro crowds shit on him.

It's a nice plan, Seph, but not one for WWE.

dream

All you Sheamus nay-sayers are overlooking the fact that The Notorious Conor McGregor has educated the audience about Irish fighters.

Carnby

Carny, you misheard and your love is really for Ziggler. Don't let the WWE propaganda machine influence you, let my own propaganda machine do that.

I liked it better when you guise called me Cranberry.

Unfortunately, I cannot like Ziggler. I don't wrestlers that feud for the IC belt after holding the WHC.

Edit: oh wait... That's Sheamus.

Hall & Oates - Maneater
The Rolling Stones - Waiting on a Friend
Pink Floyd - Us and Them
David Bowie - Modern Love
Billy Joel - Just the Way You Are
Steely Dan - Aja
Junior Walker - Shotgun
Bruce Springsteen - Jungleland
Glenn Frey - You Belong to the City
George Michael - Careless Whisper
The Boomtown Rats - Rat Trap
Lady Gaga - Edge of Glory