• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Cagey

Banned
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=993893

Bulldempsey_bio_20140509.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
On that note I'll take any suggestions for an OT2 title

February Wrasslin' |OT2| CureVylash Pro-Post Zone
February Wrasslin' |OT2| Roman Reigns vs Daniel Bryan in the same ring
February Wrasslin' |OT2| I Want To Balee
February Wrasslin' |OT2| Reigns Passes Bryan in the Fast Lane to WWE Hearts
February Wrasslin' |OT2| WWE Fast Lane: 1886 - 5 Hours of Content (Per Week)

RP912

Banned
Renee gets a pass because she's a huge wrestling mark and that shows in her interviews and commentary. Shes not terrible but there's room for improvement.

¡HarlequinPanic!;152444720 said:
"Would you call yourself a pathological liar"

I was just wised up on all this. Heh. I can't be mad at the guy, I simply don't buy the games if they turn out poopy.
(I'd be crazy to give him development money though and can't blame anyone but yourself when the ship sinks.)

The guy is one heck of a fairy tale booker.

"Well we had all these great storyline and matches planned out, but in the interest of time...here is Big show vs Kane."
Just don't buy British developed games. Stick to American and Japanese.

RP912

Banned
So we hate LBP now :/. Sure it was a floaty fucking mess but at least it had charm. It almost had a cartoon for crying out loud.

Thorakai

So we hate LBP now :/. Sure it was a floaty fucking mess but at least it had charm. It almost had a cartoon for crying out loud.

The floatyness was just too much to ignore. A platformer should never control like that, there had to be other ways of ensuring easy mode for the kiddies.

RP912

Banned
The floatyness was just too much to ignore. A platformer should never control like that, there had to be other ways of ensuring easy mode for the kiddies.

Fair enough but it's probably the only platformer that got coop right. I had so much fun with other players despite getting slapped and thrown in a damn pit (fuck that guy).

Top Bottom