• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Cagey

Banned
10932270_1533376186945203_1788679914_n.jpg
Nikki is on her Real Housewives of New Jersey bullshit with that hair, makeup, and dress.

I approve.

Toki767

You can tell Vince is feeding JBL lines to keep talking about Reigns while Booker's trying to add insight to this match.

Fox318

So he'd interrupt interviews with talks about the flat tax?

talk about how there should be no taxes and if your neighbors house is on fire you shouldn't be responsible to pay for a fire department when a privatized fire department could work better. Even when you house stars to catch on fire and you lose all of your tinfoild hats.

Carnby

talk about how there should be no taxes and if your neighbors house is on fire you shouldn't be responsible to pay for a fire department when a privatized fire department could work better. Even when you house stars to catch on fire and you lose all of your tinfoild hats.

I was with you up until the tinfoil hats.

I just realized that Kane isn't on the show tonight because he lost a casket match on Thursday. Practical, normal, wrestling logic is so alien to me now.

Top Bottom