• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Heel

Good improv from Rusev and Lana. A lesser sports entertainer would've been a deer in the headlights with that botch.

Anth0ny

rBF7PQj.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Glad they're going with a Reigns heel turn.

Also Bryan looks like a legit hobbit right now.

Don't think it's so much Reigns is being turned heel. Moreso they are taking him back to his Shield persona and hopefully turning down the John Cena wannabe jokester character

Toki767

Reigns just has more charisma being a heel or being the guy that doesn't care about anything but himself and isn't ashamed to admit it.

Fox318

I have no idea what they are doing with Reigns

They don't either.

there were 4 mania main event options that would have been perfect.

Bryan-Rollins
Bryan-Brock
Reigns-Ambrose-Rollins
Cesaro-Brock

Everything else isn't comparable to any of these matches storyline wise.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Unfortunately for most of this thread, Reigns has to consume the corpse of Daniel Bryan to complete his heel turn. It's for the greater good. Ten year plan.

Cagey

Banned
Reigns as face doesn't need to help other faces. He should just hate and want to beat down everyone, and just favor beating heels down more.

Kenobi

Are we all just speculating on a heel turn? Just see Roman being "a loner bad ass" and not really heelish. We are all too quick to jump in thinking WWE giving us what we want.

Heel turn a'cometh. That was an awkward hang out though...

"Hey bro, I'ma having a match to face you at Fastlane tonight"
"Cool... come in"
"you did hear me right?"
"Was that a threat, bro? Get out!...And one more thing... You can believe dat"

Pizoxuat

All they had to do with Bryan there was have him tack on a "buddy" and an arm pat before walking off, and then you have both guys walking out showing themselves well.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So...lets say management realizes that Reigns as super face is a big mistake (not to mention that the crowd loves Bryan, why stop them from giving you money)...

How about Reigns turns on Bryan and becomes Rollins muscle a la HBK/Diesel and let him work that angle for a bit.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Don't think it's so much Reigns is being turned heel. Moreso they are taking him back to his Shield persona and hopefully turning down the John Cena wannabe jokester character

He's going to get more and more negative reactions if he does that with Bryan though. The Stone Cold style babyface character only works when you're more over than every other face to begin with.

Bowser

They don't either.

there were 4 mania main event options that would have been perfect.

Bryan-Rollins
Bryan-Brock
Reigns-Ambrose-Rollins
Cesaro-Brock

Everything else isn't comparable to any of these matches storyline wise.

I love Cesaro, but...

ibp2ZDFVW6hK1t.gif

Maybe if they had went somewhere with Cesaro as a Heyman guy, but a face and built tension between he and Brock, but that Heyman angle was aborted within 4 weeks.

Top Bottom