• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Alucard

Banned
bean breath, I'm with you on calling people out for getting angry at fans cheering for a guy they like. Not everyone follows along on the internet or listens to smark podcasts. Let people cheer who they want. I may not understand it, but I'm not going to be angry if someone else likes someone I don't or am ho-hum towards.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Well glad I decided to check out wrasslegaf after seeing one of a trending fb headline about raw and announcement. Don't know what it is but checking here and I got to see the interview just in time.

I'm legit shook that Trips actually buried himself.

Fox318

HHH is great. Only issue I have with him is the company is they have over protected him a ton and they rewrote history to make Degeneration X bigger than the nWo.

Kaiterra

Banned
So am I supposed to be taking from this HHH interview that WWE is willing to purposely make the on-screen story make no sense just to work the smarks who follow the behind the scenes drama? Wouldn't it be easier to just tell a story straight up and avoid that drama rather than trying to Russo everything up? My brain is seriously full of fuck.

I have a really hard time believing that.

November 2014:
- Here is a recent TV breakdown of viewership for WWE’s Raw, Smackdown, and Total Divas, courtesy of The Wrestling Observer.

* The average viewer (for the three shows) is 41.4 years old. The report indicates that viewership is getting older instead of younger.

* Audience viewership is 63% male. Total Divas skews number down a bit because it would be closer to 68% for just Raw and Smackdown.

* The viewership for three shows is less than 19% under the age of 17. 22% of the viewership is between 18 and 34, and 22% between 35 and 49. 37% is over the age of 50.

Credit: The Wrestling Observer

Thorakai

I would love it if the WWE were more willing to pull the curtain back on how shit gets done. Entrances, video packages, storyline meetings. Its a side that I really want explored in more detail.

Ithil

How did Hunter bury himself? Not listening. Just following along with this thread.

Said that looking back objectively, if he had been given the big planned push in 1996 he would have bombed, he wasn't ready even though he would have thought he was at the time.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
bean breath, I'm with you on calling people out for getting angry at fans cheering for a guy they like. Not everyone follows along on the internet or listens to smark podcasts. Let people cheer who they want. I may not understand it, but I'm not going to be angry if someone else likes someone I don't or am ho-hum towards.

Its gotten to the point where I'm not sure who's a "smark" and who's just a regular old mark.

Smart booking by WWE with Reigns vs Bryan at Fastlane. They know Bryan will make Reigns look good and it is basically forcing the fans to choose who they like better between the two.

Fox318

Just say "Chris Hero" :p

FfeIOcI.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Gotta say, the post-Rumble programming coming out of the WWE has been pretty good and actually has me interested in Fast Lane. Smackdown was kind of blase, but Raw last week was cool, and this week's show had good matches, good mic time, and a lot of moving parts. I dug it. Been at least three months since I could say that. Probably more.

Top Bottom