• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Ithil

Why is brock in the main event at fastlane kayfabe, wouldnt hhh want someone who is weak?

Why is Roman in it, who they just went through all that business at the Rumble to take the title off him, then the very next night give him another title shot?
Because that's the main event they want and whether it makes sense doesn't matter.

DMczaf

::shakes everyone's hand::

AnotherIlliterateGraysquirrel.gif

justjim89

Dean: I'm not crazy.

Vince: DAMN IT ALL TO HELL! COLE, I BETTER HEAR THE WORD 'LUNATIC' 8 TIMES IN EVERY SEGMENT THAT BASTARD IS IN TONIGHT!

Nose Master

Ambrose did well. As well as you can delivering a promo to a giggling brick wall, anyways. I know he won't win, but I hope he gets to stay in the main title scene.
I know he won't

It's amazing they continue to ignore Ambrose due to their determination to get Roman over.

They could pull the trigger any minute on Ambrose and the crowd would buy it, yet he'll continue to be Roman's little puppy.

Maybe we'll get a heel turn the night after Mania.

However happy I am that they realized Ambrose was good to put up in front, I still know that it's just to give Reigns a bump and give him someone to pin. So really, rather torn. That was a good opening, though!

Okay, voting night time. I need Iowa to pull off some WWE shit better than WWE has lately.

Top Bottom