• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

justjim89

It sucks that Dean's there to eat the pin at Fastlane. He's so much more over than Reigns.

And so much more talented.

Don't get me wrong, Reigns is a talented guy. But Dean is operating on another level than 90% of the roster. He has a depth to his character and to his performances that simply aren't there for most other acts. As has been said, they could pull the trigger on Dean at any minute and the crowd would eat it up.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
oh Rusev, what have they done to you. Rusev was fire last year, he should be in the main event at fastlane if brock wasnt involved.

Rutti

Roman would look really bad if he had to do promo alongside Ambrose and/or Heyman. Better keep him hidden.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Cool waste of a match by telling us Kalisto is defending against Del Rio at Fastlane lol

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads

Don't get me wrong, Reigns is a talented guy. But Dean is operating on another level than 90% of the roster. He has a depth to his character and to his performances that simply aren't there for most other acts. As has been said, they could pull the trigger on Dean at any minute and the crowd would eat it up.

I wouldnt mind ambrose winning the title in a triple threat mania match and immediately after roman turns heel on him.

KingBroly

Banned

I agree.

But the reason I'm against Roman is because for the past 18 months he's been THE ONLY guy pushed. There's NO ONE else. They've given guys mini pushes here and there, but they always stop. With Roman it's a constant, in-your-face barrage of bullshit. I don't feel bad for Roman. AT ALL. He lost clean. Three times. In Title Matches. He was never screwed out of anything. He's just not a decent babyface, let alone one that should be at the top of the card.

justjim89

I think I need to watch Lucha Underground.

Same. I'd love to watch it, but they don't offer any convenient way to do so. What am I to do, sign up for Sling TV? Get a cable deal expensive enough to get El Ray Network? They need to make a deal with Hulu or Netflix like yesterday.

Nekofrog

Banned
But then how do you keep hiding him when he becomes champ at WM32 and holds the title for 500+ days?

they've managed to make him collectively sit out for a total of like 45 minutes while still being a participant in 2 rumbles

they'll figure something out

Same. I'd love to watch it, but they don't offer any convenient way to do so. What am I to do, sign up for Sling TV? Get a cable deal expensive enough to get El Ray Network? They need to make a deal with Hulu or Netflix like yesterday.

I wish it was Netflix. It feels like a show that should be on Netflix

that was really weird

the only heel turn that would be shocking is reigns giving in to "absolute power" and going into his old school NXT role.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
If Im trying to break up a friendship and I want to test it, I would make two people fight each other, not, you know, pair them up.

Top Bottom