• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Kaiterra

Banned
It's one thing to feel that you get shit for going against the grain in liking less "smark favorite" performers. It's another thing to try and paint everyone who disagrees with you or is negative about the WWE whatsoever as being some kind of unintelligent, regressive "ISEC" (there's a meme that can die in a fire) nerd (as if posting in the pro wrestling thread of a goddamn video game forum doesn't make you a nerd by default) or calling fans of certain performers failures at life.

Gurrry

The more I think about it lately.. the more I believe were getting Brock vs HHH at Wrestlemania.. not Roman vs HHH.

For one, this is billed as "the biggest Wrestlemania ever". Its in dire need of a big time/big named match. Brock vs HHH sounds more like it fits that criteria. Everyone seems to think its the Wyatts vs Brock.. but I think thats the swerve.

Just remember, Bray was all about "anyone but you, Roman" only a few months ago. I could see him using that at Fastlane as well.

Zach

Still the epitome of ring psychology and in ring storytelling. Masterful. You have Ric going up against so many different styles, surviving, and cutting one of the best promos after the win with a masterful Mr. perfect and Bobby Heenan standing right behind him.

The absolute best. With a tear, in my eye, i dub it the very best

Incredible stuff. But those intros by Vince, where he names all of the Rumble entrants, almost as amazing as the '92 Rumble itself. So fun. And goofy. And wrasslin'!

I hope they try cracking the ban hammer on people before it comes to that

Totally. Go get 'em, WrassleMod. You're our only hope or whatever. And if I'm deserving, so be it. Just don't punish the entire community.

Nekofrog

Banned
I want to like Ryback, he seems like a good worker, but something about him doesn't click with me. I think it's his presentation as a character. Good catch phrase, but for a catch phrase like "feed me MORE" you have to not be on the end of 50/50 booking for it to really work super well.

LycanXIII

2016-01-18-all-red-everything.jpg

NXT was at a music festival in Louisville back in October. On the first day, Balor, Bliss, Breeze, and her all did signings at the start of the day. Everyone was friendly and talking to people but her. I didn't hear her talk to any of the people around me in line.

Hex

Banned
WRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAASSSSSSSLLLLLEEEEGAAAAAAFFFF!!!!!!

Don't you DARE be sour...

l0NwtAfUwngwpXCxO.gif

OvKOr9N.gif

We are all friends in here, let the past shit all fade and take it day to day.
Holding on to negativity is just going to bring things down and bring attention.
Let's do this.

Caderfix

Should I watch Lucha Underground? I feel like I should.

Yes. Do it. Stop whatever you're doing and watch Lucha Underground. Go. You won't regret it.

Seriously. It's pretty good, the production is great, and so is the talent and booking for the most part. However, if you like old school wrestling and old school wrestling only, you might be disappointed. But, still, is worth a shot.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The more I think about it lately.. the more I believe were getting Brock vs HHH at Wrestlemania.. not Roman vs HHH.

For one, this is billed as "the biggest Wrestlemania ever". Its in dire need of a big time/big named match. Brock vs HHH sounds more like it fits that criteria. Everyone seems to think its the Wyatts vs Brock.. but I think thats the swerve.

Just remember, Bray was all about "anyone but you, Roman" only a few months ago. I could see him using that at Fastlane as well.
Brock v. HHH at Mania happened only like 3 years ago and it was horrible. I'm still of the belief this sets up really well for Ambrose v. HHH. HHH isn't likely to be going forward as a wrestler beyond Mania and I still can envision why they would book Roman v. his friend who is way more over than he is.

Ryback is a fun guy to watch.

He's trying very hard. I'm not sure he can put a match together, but he gets credit for trying to improve.

His character has nothing going for him right now, though. Bully Ryback was probably his character's high point.

Kaiterra

Banned
He's trying very hard. I'm not sure he can put a match together, but he gets credit for trying to improve.

His character has nothing going for him right now, though. Bully Ryback was probably his character's high point.

I liked Rybaxel, they were bros. I like pretty much any tag team of two random dudes who seem to genuinely enjoy hanging out together.

Heel

Do you like telenovela's and low lighting? If the answer is yes then watch Lucha Underground.

I like how they doubled down on their now even slimmer lighting budget being a part of the motif for the season 2 opener. So bad it's good.

Carnby

Since we are on the topic I stopped posting regularly because of how awful most of you behaved. I hope this is a new day for wrasslegaf.

Pot meet kettle

But seriously, even lurking got irritating when all I read was bickering.

Oersted

eh i dont really care much for other wrestling outside of wwe the only reason i ever watched TNA is if i stumbled onto it and nothing else was on TV.

The best female wrestler WWE has is Asuka/Kana, which should give you a hint you are missing out.

Top Bottom