• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Well let's see it's mid February and so far we can safely say that Bryan, Brie, Nikki, Henry, Kidd, and maybe Itami are done for good

Maybe wrestling should take the year off

Well let's see it's mid February and so far we can safely say that Bryan, Brie, Nikki, Henry, Kidd, and maybe Itami are done for good

Maybe wrestling should take the year off
With Punk and Bryan gone, I could possibly deal with Kenta leaving. I hope everything works out though and he comea back stronger.

MG310

Charlotte speaks like someone who thinks a non-English speaker will be able to understand you if you speak slow/loud.

Heroman

Banned
A Stroman vs Big show match?
giphy.gif

MC Safety

Did any of Ric's heel gene got passed on?

Only a minimal amount, if any.

Charlotte also does the worst spear in wrestling history.

I have no problems with Brie winning the title and retiring, setting up a title race among Becky Lynch, Naomi, Sasha, Paige, Charlotte, Natalya, and Alicia Fox.

Pikma

Banned
No one knows and I haven't heard anything about Itami being done for good.
Yeah, last we heard he had been having some problems with his recovery and was taking longer than expected, I have no idea where this "maybe done for good" thing is coming from.

Colocho

Banned
I remember Jericho saying plenty of times that he only wanted to be in house shows and would never return to television, what happened?

Striker

Did people complain when Jericho talked at a snails pace? No they thought it was the most heelish thing ever. Damn that Charlotte.
That was a Jericho who used an expansive vocabulary and looked down on people (calling people gelatinous tapeworms). Charlotte's nothing like that.

UberTag

I take back what I said about WWE punishing Owens.

Though the IC belt doesnt really mean much.
How dare you say that?!? I'll have you know Kevin pinned that fierce competitor Tyler Breeze in order to win that coveted title. He has proven himself worthy of the 2nd most prestigious prize the WWE has to offer.

MG310

Did people complain when Jericho talked at a snails pace? No they thought it was the most heelish thing ever. Damn that Charlotte.

Not the same thing at all. She's attempting to do that but also yelling as if she doesn't have a microphone.

Bubba T

I think the difference is that Chris Jericho has proven he can cut a decent to good promo where Charlotte really hasn't.

Bubba T

How dare you say that?!? I'll have you know Kevin pinned that fierce competitor Tyler Breeze in order to win that coveted title. He has proven himself worthy of the 2nd most prestigious prize the WWE has to offer.

I know this is sarcasm, but I've legit forgotten the WWE has other titles besides the world title.

Top Bottom