• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

UberTag

Thus far tonight, Jericho has credited Styles with making a "rookie mistake" and has stated that he wanted to remind him that "he's not the biggest fish in the pond".

Heroman

Banned
Dat theme
brie.gif

Bubba T

I forgot Sheamus even had it. Damn they're terrible at even making you remember title holders with Reigns being in the picture.

Roman must feel so blessed. Vince is willing to devalue the entire product just to get him over.

If 2005 John Cena were to take on 2016 Roman Reigns, would all of our TV's explode?

The "what" chant reminded me, was watching the NXT Takeover with the final match in the Dusty Rhodes tournament and some fucking idiot was doing it while Dusty's family was paying tribute

I imagine the person was drunk but jesus how do you think that's a good idea

Having competitive matches with Curtis Axel and Miz aren't how you get a guy over. They have been jokes forever now all of a sudden they have a strong competitive match? Seems like they are trying to sabotage him by half pushing him.

Pikma

Banned
Having competitive matches with Curtis Axel and Miz aren't how you get a guy over. They have been jokes forever now all of a sudden they have a strong competitive match? Seems like they are trying to sabotage him by half pushing him.
who is he supposed to face then? The fact that the booking is so bad for a lot of guys in the roster is definitely not his fault.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads

I see it as, he didnt spend time in nxt, have him work with some talent and work his way up to the bigger names while making a name for himself, hopefully kevin owens at wrestlemania

Top Bottom