• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

MC Safety

Because she lost to Summer Rae

I'm not sure what that means. They may be trying to jumpstart Summer's wrestling career now that she's largely done with being an actress and valet. It may be they need another warm body because Brie is on her way out, and they think Summer is a better option than any of the NXT women.

Or it could be a tie-in to Total Divas.

I don't think there's any reason to read too much into one match.

Ithil

You can always see the super manpunch coming from like thirty seconds in advance, they make the positioning of everyone so obvious.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Just tuned in (watched the Bachelor with the wife)

What did I miss?

giphy.gif

actually never mind stay, they prob have better acting and storylines compared to wwe

Bubba T

I'm not sure what that means. They may be trying to jumpstart Summer's wrestling career now that she's largely done with being an actress and valet. It may be they need another warm body because Brie is on her way out, and they think Summer is a better option than any of the NXT women.

Or it could be a tie-in to Total Divas.

I don't think there's any reason to read too much into one match.

Perhaps.

The biggest thing I read into that match is that the roll-up is the most devastating finisher out there today.

UberTag

Cena is getting the new VJM award for coming back ahead of schedule to save another WrestleMania.
Upon receiving the award, his first action will be to challenge The Undertaker.

Vince needs to fire all of these piece of shit soap opera writers and bookers. This shit is trash. All of it, why can't they make Raws worth while? Why is a ppv that was rumored to be a big deal seeming like just a middle of the year ppv? Jeez.

Top Bottom