• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

UberTag

Why are people saying Owens is in trouble?
He's not in trouble. He's just not getting a singles match at Mania.
People shouldn't be surprised. He's not a main eventer or a part-timer.

"No Kevin... you don't get to wrestle your buddy Sami at Mania."
"No Kevin... you don't get to wrestle The Undertaker at Mania. Don't make us laugh."
"No Kevin... you don't get to a singles match against Styles at Mania. If you're lucky, we'll put both of you into the same multi-man match for the IC title."

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why are people saying Owens is in trouble?

Nobody is seriously except that one guy that keeps insisting he's not over enough to get a singles match for reasons that make no real sense other than counting the number of matches on the card last year or that he secretly bothered someone back stage because Meltz reported he asked for some match

UberTag

Nobody is seriously except that one guy that keeps insisting he's not over enough to get a singles match for reasons that make no real sense other than counting the number of matches on the card last year
The last two years.

Kevin will be back wrestling singles matches every card after Mania. No worries.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The last two years.

Kevin will be back wrestling singles matches every card after Mania. No worries.
The last two years a third entrant was placed into the title match too. I don't hear people claiming that's definitely happening, either.

I mean, you can believe what you want, its just that continuing to state it as a fact that someone backstage is mad at Owens and locking him out of a singles match at WM is confusing a lot of people when its just something you believe for whatever reason, especially when, the reason you believe it is apparently "well I heard on WOR he lobbied for something and didn't get it and I therefore drew the conclusion he's in the doghouse." Like I don't get how you reached that conclusion from that evidence.

Top Bottom