• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Kaiterra

Banned
I'll put this way as far as The Look - Eva Marie, Alexa Bliss, and The Bella's are the only women currently in the WWE who I could see as some movie stars girlfriend in five years like Stacy Kiebler ended up as.

Sasha and Becky are both very attractive women, but they aren't "Hollywood stars would want to date them" attractive, which is what we're really talking about here.

brad-pitt-beard.jpg

I can see it

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If she has improved this much in just 12 months, I can only imagine what shell be like in 12 more.

tumblr_o0xxh0wd0u1sj4xr4o1_500.0.gif

NEVER FORGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's taking cues from a 1/100 talent, now prepared for a joke how she has one one hundredth of the talent
WzMhTSm.gif

It's ok Liquidsnake. We know the Red Truth.

Eva Marie looks like a Golden Axe character, you can't teach that

Underestimating the value of WWE x SEGA cross promotion
Overestimating the value of modern sega unfortunately.

Cody Rhodes teasing the end of Stardust on Twitter with this, he also has been working with people for new gear:
http://i.imgur.com/kl0rkpg.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

I honestly fear it's too late for him now, he's fallen to a level of lower card that even my man Barrett managed to avoid.

Though stranger things have happened, like JBL.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Keibler was the exception, not the rule. I don't see why the female wwe talent should be judged on whether or not you can picture George Clooney banging them.

It's a weird line of conversation and I don't agree with his answer anyways. If you asked me, the answer to the question "which of the women on the NXT and WWE roster do you think are attractive," the answer is "all of them." Whether Becky and Sasha could pull George Clooney is basically apropos of nothing.

Ithil

Whats Meltz on about there being 20k tickets left for Mania?

I dont doubt the stammering old man, but that seems crazy, or..does it?

They should bring back Machine Gun Kelly and Kid Rock for a duet, that will put seats into butts.

Does it? 80k is a lot of seats, WM or not.

Into

Perhaps i overestimated the "brand" of Mania. Im also not knowledgeable about Arlington, Texas and how easy/cheap/fast/cumbersome it is for international fans to get there. Maybe if this were New York, then it would be easier.

Meltz also said that those tickets will slowly trickle but implied sorta that it will be hard to sell out at this point.

Ithil

I'll put this way as far as The Look - Eva Marie, Alexa Bliss, and The Bella's are the only women currently in the WWE who I could see as some movie stars girlfriend in five years like Stacy Kiebler ended up as.

Sasha and Becky are both very attractive women, but they aren't "Hollywood stars would want to date them" attractive, which is what we're really talking about here.
Would look ideal next to Bruce Campbell.

I would date Becky. Wouldn't hesitate.

Zach

What did I say?

Yeah...

...was the weirdest post I've ever read. And I read every Liquidsnake post.

^

I don't want you guys to think I am trolling, or I am a gimmick poster or anything like that.

I am very serious on my thoughts on her and how far she has come.

klonere

Banned
NXT needs to schedule a Takeover for Februrary next year, this stretch in between London and the Mania Takeover is killing me. Like there is good stuff every week but its so spread out that it gets drowned out by Eva Marie matches or 95% of their horrible stale backstage segments.

Also: Meltz was saying that Nak-America has been referred to as an "NXT" talent rather than "WWE" talent. So the feeling is he's going to be spending longer in NXT than just a match or two. Good and bad that, mostly good but still the thirst to see Nakamura on the biggest stage possible is real.

Zach

I don't want you guys to think I am trolling, or I am a gimmick poster or anything like that.

I am very serious on my thoughts on her and how far she has come.

I find you endearingly earnest at best and delightfully creepy at worst. Regardless, I don't count it as trolling or the dreaded -- GASP! -- gimmick posting.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
NXT needs to schedule a Takeover for Februrary next year, this stretch in between London and the Mania Takeover is killing me. Like there is good stuff every week but its so spread out that it gets drowned out by Eva Marie matches or 95% of their horrible stale backstage segments.

Also: Meltz was saying that Nak-America has been referred to as an "NXT" talent rather than "WWE" talent. So the feeling is he's going to be spending longer in NXT than just a match or two. Good and bad that, mostly good but still the thirst to see Nakamura on the biggest stage possible is real.

He actually needs time in NXT though because all of the dudes on the main roster work way slower than they do in Japan. Styles already knows how to work like that, but does Nak?

Angry Grimace

Serious question: how do you guys expect Sami Zayn to be received on the main roster?

He actually needs time in NXT though because all of the dudes on the main roster work way slower than they do in Japan. Styles already knows how to work like that, but does Nak?

He's gotta learn how to do a reverse STO variation somewhere.

Who gets the armbreaker? Del Rio or superior Nak?

Zach

When will Nakamura debut on NXT? Or when will his Takeover match be announced or whatever? Have I missed it? I haven't watched this week's show yet.

When will Nakamura debut on NXT? Or when will his Takeover match be announced or whatever? Have I missed it? I haven't watched this week's show yet.

All of the tapings have been completed to Takeover, and Nak only just turned up last week, so Takeover will be the debut.

It should be awesome, although Linda may be suffering from ring rust.

Anth0ny

Exactly what I expected. No idea why everyone was all like "he probably won't even go to NXT" when he was signed. dude has NXT written all over him. I can see him taking over Balor's role as "dude who is in NXT for way longer than he needs to be"

which is totally fine. the longer he's there, the better.

klonere

Banned

Light NXT spoilers

I'm pretty sure he turns up either next week or two weeks from now, as a video on the big screen, not in person

Angry Grimace

He's gotta learn how to do a reverse STO variation somewhere.

Who gets the armbreaker? Del Rio or superior Nak?

Del Rio rarely uses it anymore. He mostly does that horrible Tree of Woe Stomp that requires his opponent to let him hit them.

Del Rio rarely uses it anymore. He mostly does that horrible Tree of Woe Stomp that requires his opponent to let him hit them.

Does he still do the 'kick that beat Joan Sina" as well?

Nak wil need the armbreaker, I can't see the 'E allowing him to throw that knee around with the frequency of his NJPW matches.

Angry Grimace

Also, Meltzer said they're paying Nakamura main roster level money.

Exactly what I expected. No idea why everyone was all like "he probably won't even go to NXT" when he was signed. dude has NXT written all over him. I can see him taking over Balor's role as "dude who is in NXT for way longer than he needs to be"

which is totally fine. the longer he's there, the better.
I thought with how much they're paying him, they won't have him spend a lot of time in NXT. Maybe that's just rumours mill claims but I know they had to pay him a ton just to get him.

Angry Grimace

"I wonder what Del Rio is doing on the top rope? I can barely see from here so I better pull myself up to take a look..."

That stomp move is horrible outside of a one-off move. At least when Balor does a stomp move, he makes it look cool by getting a ton of hang-time.

Top Bottom