• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Is she really female John Cena though? Does she smirk and laugh off all threats, use kayfabe breaking against heels who can't do the same, or make poop jokes?

I just mean in terms of being the beloved by women and children, overcome the odds babyface.

Sasha and Becky are still over as fuck, there's no reason why Bayley wouldn't be also. And for what it's worth, I think Charlotte has done a good job since they made the correct decision to turn her heel.

I would think the best seats other than ringside at AT&T would be the inexpensive seats section with that gigantic screen they have on top. Kinda weird hearing there's tickets left.

Zach

Right ,maybe the crowd won't turn on her though.

I'm inside open your eyes, I'm ZACH. SAD BUT TRUE.

I found this post humorous mostly because of two things:

1) Bluekaveli, you ain't in no shape to be doin' nothin'.

2) I automatically sang that last part in my head a la Metallica.

RBH

2hoss4me

hossoverload

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SVMI0OXC0w

tumblr_n401iyWZ731sg31w3o2_250.gif

Heroman

Banned
Two big names: AJ Styles. Nakamura.

One goes to main roster. The other to the "Advanced Class".

What's the story here? Hopefully HHH is trying to protect Nakamura from early bad booking. I can't think of any other reason.

Nakamura need to adapt to living in the usa, it would be dumb to take a dude who just got to the US and immediately sent him on the main roster.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

What's the story here? Hopefully HHH is trying to protect Nakamura from early bad booking. I can't think of any other reason.

It's not all that much of a mystery: AJ Styles worked the western style for a long time in TNA and speaks English perfectly

I found this post humorous mostly because of two things:

1) Bluekaveli, you ain't in no shape to be doin' nothin'.

2) I automatically sang that last part in my head a la Metallica.
Number 2 was my plan all alone Zach!

As far as 1 goes, I'm hungry 😣 and no one is in my room right now.

one worked in TNA/ROH for 10 years.

nakamura like finn has to adjust to all the wwe production stuff, like which cameras to face. also probably needs to adjust living in the US before going on the road full time

FyreWulff

Mistico happened. Nobody gets to skip the westernization step now

Her character is basically Female John Cena except crowds react to her like she's Female Daniel Bryan.

I think she's more in the baby face Bret Hart thing. I think she's pretty awesome, I don't know why I find her ultra babyface much better than the likes of Cena. Maybe it's because of her consistency as a character, not beign a dick, and just beign a good wrestler ?

It's a bummer, you only get to debut once. While I'm sure he'll get a healthy pop when he does come up on the main roster it doesn't feel like it'll be nearly as special.

Angry Grimace

Goddamn, there 273 WWE branded events in 2015. How the fuck is anyone still able to move around?

Angry Grimace

WWE+NXT? Or WWE alone? if it's the latter then holy fucking shit

Apparently just WWE events. Its in Meltzer's dirtsheetz thing. He has this really long section about how much money WWE is making and how the network is doing where he mentioned that they made more money on live events this year partially because they ran even more of them.

He also argues that the WWE Network is part of WWE's problem with booking (e.g. Reigns getting booed) because it turns casual fans into hardcore fans because the PPVs are only 3 hours a month but most people with a sub watch like 15 hours of programming a month on it, most of which is archival footage.

Kaladin

Goddamn, there 273 WWE branded events in 2015. How the fuck is anyone still able to move around?

If house shows are still mostly vehicles for kids to see their favorite wrestlers, very easily. In my experience, you only get one or two matches on a house show where they actually put work into it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Now I'm being asked if you're going to NXT. Look what you've started.

P.S. I'd actually like to know who else is going to NXT Dallas. Surely I'm not the only one.

I'm not, too rich for my blood and too busy at work, sadly. I do have some PALS that are. Mechashiva is!

3 works = 1 shoot?

I think in this case 3 works do make a legit shoot.

I'm not, too rich for my blood and too busy at work, sadly. I do have some PALS that are. Mechashiva is!

I think in this case 3 works do make a legit shoot.

What happened to teh SF5 tournament? I sent a pm. Also I'd love to go to NXT in Dallas, but not going to pay $500 for a ticket from a scalper.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What happened to teh SF5 tournament? I sent a pm. Also I'd love to go to NXT in Dallas, but not going to pay $500 for a ticket from a scalper.

WrassleGAF's Street Fighter V Tournament

It's unveiled, friends.

RULES: Best of 5 - Best of Five sets, 2/3.
So, 5 sets of 2/3.
Single Elimination. No trickery here. If you lose, permadeath
Link up on your own time, report the winner and loser
Feel free to train and have fun beforehand!

If the intial match hasn't occurred by this coming Sunday, that's a forfeit by whoever isn't showing up, and we won't humor any buffoonery.

Reminder: Winner gets the SFV Season Pass on their platform!

nVaj1g9.png

Anyone watching the ROH ppv tomorrow. It looks really good

Goto vs Castle should be interesting

MAIN EVENT*
TRIPLE THREAT ROH WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
Jay Lethal (c) w/ Truth Martini vs Adam Cole vs Kyle O'Reilly

NO DQ for the ROH WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
War Machine (c) vs the All Night Express

ROH WORLD TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP TRIPLE THREAT MATCH
*New* ROH World TV Champion Tomohiro Ishii vs Roderick Strong vs Bobby Fish

NEVER Openweight Six Men Title Match
The Young Bucks & "The Cleaner" Kenny Omega (c) vs IWGP Jr Heavyweight Champion KUSHIDA, ACH & #Reborn Matt Sydal

The Briscoes vs Hiroshi Tanahashi & "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin

IWGP Heavyweight Champion Kazuchika Okada w/ Gedo vs Moose w/ Stokely Hathaway

Alex Shelley vs "Almighty" Christopher Daniels

GRUDGE MATCH
BJ Whitmer vs Adam Page

Hirooki Goto vs Dalton Castle w/the Boys

Angry Grimace

So apparently they are paying Nakamura main roster, main event type money (although not millions), so he's only expected to be in NXT for like a couple months; he also specifically negotiated keeping his name and his ring outfits.

Top Bottom