• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
"I want to be to TNA what 'Stone Cold' was to WWE during the 'Attitude Era,'" declared Bennett, whose debut coincided with the company's premiere last month on cable's PopTV.

this is the dude who is only known because of his hot wife

Shane needs to upload his kids' reaction vid. They were secretly recorded and didn't know. That's cool that this will be the first time seeing him preform live for them. lol at HHH only having daughters and Shane having three sons.

rrc1594

My GF just roasted me

GF " Watch the Notebook with me"

Me- "Na to girly"

GF "But you watch Soap Operas"

Me- "When"

GF- "Every Monday at 8"

Walks away with head down

Naito shooting

CcMjTmGUYAAuN1E.jpg

CcMkoEsUUAARAvS.jpg

Zach

My bro and I Redboxed WWE 2K16 and played for hours tonight. It's such a piece of crap, but we had some laughs and frustrated fun. But seriously, what a shoddy piece of crap.

MG310

Daaaamn Naito.

'he said after that Okada match he wanted to disappear. If he's not motivated he shouldn't be here, right?'

'what did Goto change against Okada? He just wrote a bunch of shit over himself. If that's it, he could've worn the mask I gave him'

'and now Goto's in Vegas? For ROH? That's an insult to them, some guy with zero motivation going on that tour. Not motivated? Quit'

STARDOM announced a streaming service! $5 a month, on Youtube, every STARDOM show will be on it, most content will be in English, plan to release one match from a show every day so that a full show is released once a week. Launches next week???!!?!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Apollo has Intercontinental Champion who loves (insert local sports team) and smiles a lot written all over him.
Crews' problem probably could be summed up by the fact that when we watched NXT this week my wife was a lot more interested in what his opponent was doing. He doesn't do anything to hold your interest other than being good at random moves.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Yep, forgot her and, yes, bailey will sell and put butts in seats. She'll sell a lot of flipping merch too.
Bayley on main roster? Trips make her heel.
Bayley will debut on the main roster without any promo package leading her in and will be introduced by Stephanie, who will dress her down, before announcing she is the number one contender against Charlotte, who Stephanie will apparently like, Stephanie will then announce Bayley's opponent tonight it's Brie Mode, thus outright ignoring their prior feud and by extension the related feud Triple H had with Daniel Bryan, Stephanie will then woo before leaving Bayley in the ring. Bayley will then job to Brie Mode.

STARDOM have launched their streaming service on youtube;

STARDOM World - 14 day trial, $4.99 a month after

There's only one show available at present, featuring a Goddess of STARDOM Tag Title match between Thunder Rock (Io Shirai & Mayu Iwatani) vs Viper & Caitlyn Diemond, but they'll be uploading matches daily and the service will supposedly feature every STARDOM show from here on out.

Looks like if a show takes place on a Saturday, then matches from the show will go up throughout the week until the main event is made available on Friday - so all STARDOM shows within a week or so for $4.99 a month, doesn't sound too bad tbh.

UberTag

How many days left on the Titus O'Neil suspension? What date does he get back? Looking forward to the pop he gets.
He's set to be eligible to return the week after the RAW After Wrestlemania.
I'd be shocked if he's put back on TV right away even in a jobber capacity.
I suspect that Creative will have nothing for him.

Syder

He's set to be eligible to return the week after the RAW After Wrestlemania.
I'd be shocked if he's put back on TV right away even in a jobber capacity.
I suspect that Creative will have nothing for him.
I imagine he'll do house shows for a while and make his TV return on a SmackDown and job out to Adam Rose or someone.

UberTag

I imagine he'll do house shows for a while and make his TV return on a SmackDown and job out to Adam Rose or someone.
Sounds about right. He'll make good jobber fodder for the Social Outcasts if he winds up on TV again. His brief singles push is clearly dead.

thefro

Corbin's honestly one of my favorites in NXT right now. He's been on fire since the match with Samoa Joe in Brooklyn.

Corbin's honestly better than Reigns at this point. He knows his character unlike Roman. Better on the mic, ring work makes sense instead of Roman's psychology being like a kid playing WWE 2K, better entrance, better finisher.

Guzim

31 has one of the best RKO's of all time, Rusev riding in on a tank, Kevin Nash faking a quad injury, and Roman getting his shit kicked in so hard he had to laugh at it. WM Play button was fun.

The worst thing about that was the commentary. Instead of commentary talking about how tough Roman is and laughing at every thing Brock is doing to him, the commentary was like, "What is wrong with Roman Reigns?!?!?! Why is he laughing?!?!?!"

Top Bottom