• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

A0tiDZmCcAA3zKW.jpg

Why is Brock holding a ginormous cunt?

Kaladin

So apparently the Paul Bearer ring that was featured on Pawn Stars is a fake and Daniel Moody has been in contact with Pawn Stars about the situation.

Fox318

Regardless of if you like Roman Reigns I would love to read his account of his career one day.

I mean what did he say yes and no to: What did he expect from fans? Was their resentment to his babyface reaction? Did he want to change things but felt that his lead role would be diminished if he tried to change things? Did he just not give a fuck and this was a check for him?

Aiii

So not worth it
Regardless of if you like Roman Reigns I would love to read his account of his career one day.

I mean what did he say yes and no to: What did he expect from fans? Was their resentment to his babyface reaction? Did he want to change things but felt that his lead role would be diminished if he tried to change things? Did he just not give a fuck and this was a check for him?

Such a charismatic personality must be able to write a great and colorful memoir. Can't wait.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
hngyxd0.png

If you didn't PM me your results, that shit's on you

Kaladin

LOL at those who were saying the new shirt debut is a sign of him coming to the main roster.

It still has the NXT tag on the bottom.

Mahonay

Banned
Jesse Ventura just going for it like he always does on this Starrcade.

Tony Shiavone: "The Natural Dustin Rhodes, set to go against, Stunning Steve."

Ventura: "I know one thing you can't call that hooter girl over there natural."

Tony Schiavone: *voice cracks* "There you see the belt in the air."

- awkward silence -

Tony Schiavone: "And there goes the bell."

Ventura: "Whaddya think Tony? Natural or not? Or Synthetic?"

Mahonay

Banned
Jesse Ventura: "You know what, why don't the Colonel ever light one of them stogies? I see him walk around with them all the time but they're never lit!"

Tony Shiavone: "Well you know we're in the 90's Jesse, there's a smoking ordinance most everywhere you go."

Ventura: "Yeah but Rush Limbaugh says we're supposed to support those smokers now. We should give out cigarettes to kindergartens."

Shiavone: *just starts calling the action in the ring*

Ventura: "You know why?

Shiavone: "...why?"

Ventura: "They're gonna be the ones payin for health care! That's what Rush says."

Shiavone: *ignores Jesse and calls the action again*

Two Starrcades in row now Jesse Ventura making sure the people at home know how much he hates Rush Limbaugh.

Top Bottom