• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

hngyxd0.png

If you didn't PM me your results, that shit's on you

das it mang

Zach

Jesse Ventura just going for it like he always does on this Starrcade.

Tony Shiavone: "The Natural Dustin Rhodes, set to go against, Stunning Steve."

Ventura: "I know one thing you can't call that hooter girl over there natural."

Tony Schiavone: *voice cracks* "There you see the belt in the air."

- awkward silence -

Tony Schiavone: "And there goes the bell."

Ventura: "Whaddya think Tony? Natural or not? Or Synthetic?"

I remember this. Ventura was suuuper entertaining. Second only to Heenan.

I was reading a very weird comment about the brsnd split. Basically someone said that it didn't work and was a disaster.

What? How was it a disaster? If anything it was really best for business.

Scottify

It's a tough call for me for my top two announce teams. Gorilla & Heenan or Gorilla & Ventura. They're both great in different ways.

Zach

4FeWS87.png

Shipping?? Sales tax?? What is this, the Stone Age??

Oh well. Buying anyway purely out of excitement for NXT Dallas. Hopefully one of these thangs fits my sexy, sinewy frame so I can wear one to the show. :D

Mahonay

Banned
What better way to go out than to have one of your good colleagues and friends toss you out of the building.
For some reason this made me think of Bo Dallas having to be captured and forcibly carried away from the NXT facilities because he wanted to stay so badly. He was right to resist it :(

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Is it possible we could see Seth return at wrestlemania and cost romam Match ? Keeps roman safe. Sticks to vince bullshit of reigns. N keeps to original plan off seth vs triple h. Summerslam then turns into triple threat

Dear Mahonay,

You have the wrong Mahoney avatar to be posting in the WrassleGAFs

A5BEhAZ.jpg

Fuck Balls Mahoney. Dude came in to my bar and I was all "Hey! You're Balls Mahoney from ECW!" and I was all set to buy his sushi for him and the girl he was with and he was like "No. That's not me."

Dude, you're obviously Balls Mahoney. Get the hell out of here with that 'You got the wrong guy' shit.

Mahonay

Banned
Fuck Balls Mahoney. Dude came in to my bar and I was all "Hey! You're Balls Mahoney from ECW!" and I was all set to buy his sushi for him and the girl he was with and he was like "No. That's not me."

Dude, you're obviously Balls Mahoney. Get the hell out of here with that 'You got the wrong guy' shit.
He always seems like just the worst person in shoot interviews.

The screaming match between him and New Jack that nearly turned into a fatal bum fight was something else.
This makes me question if it was Mahoney
God was a lot kinder to me with my looks. Please help me end my life if I ever start resembling Balls Mahoney.

Is it possible we could see Seth return at wrestlemania and cost romam Match ? Keeps roman safe. Sticks to vince bullshit of reigns. N keeps to original plan off seth vs triple h. Summerslam then turns into triple threat
As hilarious as it would be to delay the coronation of Roman Reigns for another year, I really really REALLY hope they don't. Vince and co aren't going to see that he's not "the guy" until they actually go with him for an extended period of time and see it not working. Another year of them trying everything imaginable to get him over prior to winning at a WM, and failing, would be just about the worst thing.

Really good back issue of the Observer up now.

Arn Anderson Big ratings Draw!!

Big ratings draw: Randy Savage, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Steve Austin, Arn Anderson, Sting, Big Bossman, Kevin Nash, Bill Goldberg, Vince McMahon, Mick Foley

Somewhat of a ratings draw: Undertaker, Marcus Bagwell, Rock, Billy Gunn, Jesse Jammes, Kane, Shawn Michaels, Lex Luger, Scott Steiner, Diamond Dallas Page, Perry Saturn, Steve McMichael, Chris Jericho, The Giant, Eric Bischoff, Terry Funk, Bret Hart, Marc Mero, Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Chris Benoit, Juventud Guerrera, Konnan

No real power one way or the other: Brian Adams, Edge, D-Lo Brown, Chavo Guerrero Jr., X-Pac, Jacqueline, Mark Henry, Rick Steiner, Raven, Dean Malenko, Owen Hart, Scott Hall, Paul Bearer, Droz, Gangrel, Hawk, Ken Shamrock, Stevie Ray, Head Bangers, Sable, Golga, Animal, Kidman, Giant Silva, Dan Severn, Barry Windham, Eddie Guerrero, Kurrgan, Rey Misterio Jr., Al Snow, Goldust, Curt Hennig, Christian

Somewhat of a turn off: Scorpio, Booker T, Luna, Faarooq, Steve Blackman, Scott Norton, Kaientai, Godfather

Major turn-off factor: Jeff Jarrett, DOA, Val Venis, Taka Michinoku, Chainz, Bradshaw, Dennis Knight, Bart Gunn, Mark Canterbury, Debra McMichael, Bob Holly, Tiger Ali Singh

[“Here we are now and I mean just quite frankly, it is what it is. [The Wyatt Family] don’t mean what they should to [WWE]. And Bray Wyatt, being the leader of this faction, is taking a huge hit. And that’s a travesty of booking right there because, again, these are some very talented guys within The Wyatt Family structure.”
-Steve Austin

Top Bottom