• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie OD

Cesaro Vs Zayn is starting the show tonight according to fans at the show. Also the pre-show is taped. According to one tweet "Nash might be more drunk tonight than flair was on Monday."

Hasney

Pre-NXT pre-show piss time. The Bellas are always good for a piss break. Especially when I've seen this about a bajillion times already now.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Yeah, but now you have a 3DS so you can play Fire Emblem.

Oh yeah definitely excited to get around to that along with the latest Phoenix Wright game
and Senran Kagura
. 3DS backlog is great. Just bummed out about Bravely Default and the general lack of exciting upcoming 3DS games. My Vita is still getting a ton more playing time right now and over the next few months too.

GQman2121

Banned
Hall said on Stone Colds podcast that all of the Razor Ramon vids were shot on the same day. He would just change outfits as they changed locations. They had no permits and had very few if any takes.

I know we joke about Jtg but does anyone have a clue what's going on with zeke? He doesn't seem to even go on the road anymore surely he's not being paid

I notice the commentators have had a couple of jabs at him recently

strobogo

Banned
I know we joke about Jtg but does anyone have a clue what's going on with zeke? He doesn't seem to even go on the road anymore surely he's not being paid

I notice the commentators have had a couple of jabs at him recently

I'm pretty sure he got injured and then had some kind of serious injury while recovering. Same kind of deal that Ryback had I think.

Hasney

And here come the Punk chants.

Really hoping the crowd doesn't decide to do ECW swear chants and blow this. They won't do it live again if they do.

G-Fex

So Sok is into the little girls then, eh

didn't gaming side get in a huge fight in the bravely default thread cause they couldn't get the little girls in the thongs in the american version. Were you one of those dragonzord getting angry about censorship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom