• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EC3 video was great. EC3 has been amazing the past couple of weeks.
By the way guys. Just subscribed to the network. Can't wait to watch NXT arrival when impact is done.

Because he's just not very good. Neville crushes him in talent levels.

Maybe so, but you don't have to be good to simply put out more effort than you did six weeks ago when you weren't live in front of an audience probably 1/1000th the size on the biggest night of your career and the Main Event of the biggest night for the program in the history of the brand.

When he's working at the muffler shop in Tampa, I think Bo Dallas will regret his lack of doing anything special on the night they gave him the ball to run with.

Sblargh

Banned
It's cool to think some of these people are still in training. I mean, Zayn and Neville already are main roster material no doubt, but it's cool to think Emma and Paige are still training and growing; they are already main Diva material, but that's a very low bar. I really feel they can go that much higher.

As for Bo, he has the heel charisma and the mic skills, why the fuck nobody on this state of the art performance center said to him: "dude, you're out of shape". He have really good ring presence, but basically lack any kind of moveset. I think he could be great if they actually used that performance center to learn stuff and get better, but putting him on Raw right now is just an early burial.

Kaladin

NXT Arrival single handedly put to shame Raw, Smackdown and every indie promotion who has ever put on an iPPV (sorry BronsonLee). NXT is how wrestling should be done, not just the level of talent, the production levels, the crowd size, everything. Wrestling shouldn't be in stadiums every week, it should be in venues of ~1000 capacity max. This is how it should be done.

Vylash

NXT Arrival single handedly put to shame Raw, Smackdown and every indie promotion who has ever put on an iPPV (sorry BronsonLee). NXT is how wrestling should be done, not just the level of talent, the production levels, the crowd size, everything. Wrestling shouldn't be in stadiums every week, it should be in venues of ~1000 capacity max. This is how it should be done.

Imagine Raw being like this once Vince gets hit by a bus and HHH is in charge

Lol TNA. Kurt was supposed to have surgery. Which apparently TNA told him he could do. Then they tell him he needs to come back to work the week after.

I'd rather he go get the surgery now if he needs it and heal up. But if he's gonna put his body through hell, he may as well do it on PPV I guess. Hopefully he goes into surgery after Lockdown if he needs it.

Ithil

It's great how important everything was. The champions were important, the matches were important, the moves were important, it was great.

Lol don't apologize to me! That's THE GOOD STUFF right there, man!

I loved it all. Very well paced. Superb production value, and the already -amazing- looking arena got revamped into an even better version with the scoreboard and such.

Top goddamn flight. I love those damn fans.

Kaladin

It's great how important everything was. The champions were important, the matches were important, the moves were important, it was great.

I know, right? You actually cared for a women's match in WWE....and they wrestled it like it was a Ring of Honor main event.

Everything had meaning behind it, everything was solid, everything was perfect.

I want this WWE? Why can't I have this on Raw?

Judderman

drawer by drawer
I know, right? You actually cared for a women's match in WWE....and they wrestled it like it was a Ring of Honor main event.

Everything had meaning behind it, everything was solid, everything was perfect.

I want this WWE? Why can't I have this on Raw?

That would require far too much effort from people that are comfortable doing the bare minimum.

strobogo

Banned
NXT PPV was pretty good. Worked most of the time on PS4 but looped moments occasionally crapped out during Xavier Woods vs. whoever.

Exactly what happened to me.

Whoever? WHOEVER?

tumblr_mzdiilnpZw1qcr1pgo3_250.gif

UberTag

That's a nice thought, but how does the WWE make money if they're taping their shows in front of small passionate crowds?
Or are you suggesting that the elevated strength of NXT-caliber booking in front of that kind of intimate setting will be off-set by higher audience turnout at house shows?

(Not to mention the obvious already stated fact that Vince must be removed from this equation.)

Edgeward

Cesaro and Zayn brought a tear to my eye. Pure wrestling from bell to bell. Wonderful storytelling with a fantastic ending that brought a good conclusion. I really appreciated the commentary work too. Calling out moves, talking strategy and effects moves have on the opponent, the guys were effective in being the sauce on the steak. And Regal didn't stumble over his lines which is encouraging to see.

Sephzilla

Cesaro and Zayn brought a tear to my eye. Pure wrestling from bell to bell. Wonderful storytelling with a fantastic ending that brought a good conclusion. I really appreciated the commentary work too. Calling out moves, talking strategy and effects moves have on the opponent, the guys were effective in being the sauce on the steak. And Regal didn't stumble over his lines which is encouraging to see.

It was really great to see great wrestling on WWE again

Utterly fantastic show until I got stuck in the Tyler Breeze Dimension. Hope to catch the final two matches later.

Breeze just decided to take his gimmick to another level tonight. Sabotage the network so he can just watch himself in loops. Fucking brilliant. That's the kind of dedication I like.

KissVibes

Banned
I hope all the wrestlers that refuse to do NXT look at the feedback from tonight and cry themselves to sleep every night for a week. NXT is a fucking fantastic place to be.

Especially because in the next few years, those NXT writers SHOULD be promoted to RAW and SMACKDOWN and shit has the potential to get fucking amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom