• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizeezyc

Show started with Triple H and almost ended with Cena.

Commentary added so much to the event tonight, that's their best mix. I love Renee Young but she's been more "regular" RAW announcer lately, and ARy is always bad.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
HADzH0r.png

"You're welcome."

Toki767

All this NXT special really showed was that all the people who formerly worked the indies outshined the people who came straight from WWE developmental.

That was a great card, good buildup between matches, a MOTY candidate, a good commentary team. I'm surprised this came out of the double-ya-double-ya-E.

Blown away by Zayn v. Cesaro, naturally.

Can't figure out why Bo Dallas didn't step it up even slightly on what was clearly the biggest night of his career so far.

I mean, for the NXT talent, this was the time to grab a little attention for yourself. I didn't expect The Ascension to really do anything special, because they aren't good wrestlers, but I thought Dallas would have a little something more to offer. I guess I was wrong. Clearly, he does not have more to offer in a big match, or he stupidly decided not to show it. If that's the case...What the hell is he waiting for?

Showaddy

Can't figure out why Bo Dallas didn't step it up even slightly on what was clearly the biggest night of his career so far.

I mean, for the NXT talent, this was the time to grab a little attention for yourself. I didn't expect The Ascension to really do anything special, because they aren't good wrestlers, but I thought Dallas would have a little something more to offer. I guess I was wrong. Clearly, he does not have more to offer in a big match, or he stupidly decided not to show it. If that's the case...What the hell is he waiting for?

Yeah Dalllas was just...He isn't anywhere close to the main roster, this was all Neville.

Really enjoyed Paige vs Emma as well. I know it's not saying much but that was the best women's match Iv'e seen in years.

Ithil

Because he's just not very good. Neville crushes him in talent levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom