• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope all the wrestlers that refuse to do NXT look at the feedback from tonight and cry themselves to sleep every night for a week. NXT is a fucking fantastic place to be.

Especially because in the next few years, those NXT writers SHOULD be promoted to RAW and SMACKDOWN and shit has the potential to get fucking amazing.

Doesn't matter how good the writers are when Vince is steering the ship. Save us Hunter.

Kaladin

That's a nice thought, but how does the WWE make money if they're taping their shows in front of small passionate crowds?
Or are you suggesting that the elevated strength of NXT-caliber booking in front of that kind of intimate setting will be off-set by higher audience turnout at house shows?

(Not to mention the obvious already stated fact that Vince must be removed from this equation.)

It will be offset by a higher audience everywhere. If every WWE PPV had matches of that level, and Raw and Smackdown were of similar quality to build them, it would be like the difference from when they went into the Attitude Era.

somedevil

It's great how important everything was. The champions were important, the matches were important, the moves were important, it was great.

This is basically Triple H with full control. Smackdown is also good because of the head NXT writer with little Vince.

Also, did Ken Anderson decide to wear matching shirts with Shaw? Anderson goes with feuding with Bully Ray to going against a Dexter ripoff.

edit: This promo shows Vince is back!

I expect a fat ass NXT chant during Divas match tonight. Or atleast I hope for one.

Paige and Emma made the Total Divas look like total chump change tonight.

UberTag

It will be offset by a higher audience everywhere. If every WWE PPV had matches of that level, and Raw and Smackdown were of similar quality to build them, it would be like the difference from when they went into the Attitude Era.
Sounds wonderful.
If you can think of a way I can send the message that Vince needs to go apart from my current approach of not watching WWE programming, please let me know.

Vylash

Total Divas is a double edged sword. On one hand we get Eva Marie's dad, but on the other hand we get the cast being put over everyone else and forced down our throats

XShagrath

Just got back from NXT Arrival. Unfortunately, they oversold the arena by a good 300 tickets. So we didn't get in, despite buying our tickets earlier this week. They livestreamed it to the jumbotron outside, but it was still pretty shitty. They also offered refunds, but then we couldn't get them due to us being faculty and the tickets not coming directly from WWE. All in all, pretty shitty of them to oversell by such a large amount.

Also, this guy was a plant. I saw him later on in the night trying to do crowd control to assuage the pissed off people who didn't get in.
in8UBkkMu7eFb.gif

strobogo

Banned
Just got back from NXT Arrival. Unfortunately, they oversold the arena by a good 300 tickets. So we didn't get in, despite buying our tickets earlier this week. They livestreamed it to the jumbotron outside, but it was still pretty shitty. They also offered refunds, but then we couldn't get them due to us being faculty and the tickets not coming directly from WWE. All in all, pretty shitty of them to oversell by such a large amount.

Also, this guy was a plant. I saw him later on in the night trying to do crowd control to assuage the pissed off people who didn't get in.
in8UBkkMu7eFb.gif

He was obviously a plant. Looked like he was trying not to lip Paul's question to him.

yes sir

@bean - the idea is that Anderson obviously isn't in a relationship with Hemme but Shaw is too blinded by his feels for her to be rational. So he attacked him last week because they were talking backstage

I see.

So he attacked Anderson for talking to Hemme, just like WrassleGAF poster, Aiii, turned on CM Punk and the people who chant for him because he's in a relationship with AJ Lee.

yes sir

@bean - the idea is that Anderson obviously isn't in a relationship with Hemme but Shaw is too blinded by his feels for her to be rational. So he attacked him last week because they were talking backstage
YES! Fuck yeah I love that guy. That was a good segment. Creepy bastard was a funny chant.

Sephzilla

*Watching the Network*

Cena could make a convincing ESPN anchor.

Oh hey look its ADR plugging all of the other wrestlers who are more over than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom