• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
2000 PPVs are basically going to be fresh and full of new gifs. I'm going to make the new gifs and then edit the posts at Legit Shook and probably just link those instead of posting all the gifs again.

Just what I'd expect from a Hall of Famer. Stro's still got it, clap,clap,clap,clap clap.

Only GA lower balcony and ninth row seats left for the NYC ROH/NJPW show, so it must be close to selling out.

The Toronto has GA, 5th row, and 6th row, so it's also close.

Meanwhile, at the top of the company

#Technique
Fw0BK.gif

#Acting
9rkky8.gif

#Athleticism
cena-girl-run17j4x.gif

Showaddy

Gotta say I'm never gonna rip on Cena's acting/selling again after that Wyatt beatdown. When he can be fucking bothered he can turn it on.

They charge for their terrible wrestling opinions?

If only your terrible opinions on everything were locked behind a paywall Dragonzord.

After watching me I think the stand-out thing was the commentary team. It's ridiculous how much more enjoyable a match is when the team call moves and tell the story of the match they're watching as opposed to only showing enthusiasm during big spots and shitting all over the talent. Regal even managed to stop stuttering and goofing about which instantly made the WWE look stupid for not putting him on one of the main shows.

mouserat

Neo Member
This could be an entire total divas episode.

Nattie: oh my god you guys, I was just out for my match and a little kid... touched my boob!

Nikki: how did you feel about tit?

Nattie: it's not funny you guys he was really young!

Brie: are you sure it happened like that? maybe your mammary of the situation is distorted.

Nattie: seriously stop it you guys!

Eva Marie: if you to stop it happening again you should really keep abreast of the situation while you're out there.

Nattie: you guys!

Cameron: come on Nattie stop milking it...

Naomi: it's so hard to jug-gle being on the road and making all my celebrity appearences.

Nikki: if you get a good lawyer you might get double D compensation

etc.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Nattie: oh my god you guys, I was just out for my match and a little kid... touched my boob!

Nikki: how did you feel about tit?

Nattie: it's not funny you guys he was really young!

Brie: are you sure it happened like that? maybe your mammary of the situation is distorted.

Nattie: seriously stop it you guys!

Eva Marie: if you to stop it happening again you should really keep abreast of the situation while you're out there.

Cameron: come on Nattie stop milking it...

Naomi: it's so hard to jug-gle being on the road and making all my celebrity appearences.

Nikki: if you get a good lawyer you might get double D compensation

etc.
Alternatively: TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ, x infinity

Sblargh

Banned
Actually, I am kinda hoping they will do daily live reports from Axxess, showing Q&As, interviews, the 2K game stuff, signings.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, not, like, 12 hours of straight rasslin' with John Cena.

Have a big, important, long, well done match, then a break with interviews, segments, Axxess and so on, then another huge match, and so the entire day.

I used wrestlemania as an example because it is the kind of festival where this kind of thing makes sense, tho I know it will be the last PPV to die. They could, tho, begin experimenting. Maybe start thinking along these lines on the next NXT Network only event.

Aku-Audi

So my girlfriend was watching TV yesterday, just channel surfing. Suddenly she calls me over, "Audi" she says with a slightly confused, if not frightened tone to her voice. "Isn't that the guy from the wrestling you watched the other day?" (We had watched WCW on the WWE Network on the day of the launch).

I walk in to peek at the television, slightly excited it might be Bret Hart, Chris Jericho or someone else on a family friendly channel like ESPN or CNN doing a interview.

But NEIN, there I stood, looking at Buff Bagwell's penis on full display towards the camera on a show about gigolos or something. Good lord, I could live with Hulk Hogan's penis simply because he gifted me with Hulk Rules, the best selling smash hit album, but I never ever wanted to see Buff Bagwell's penis ever.

Aiii

So not worth it
So my girlfriend was watching TV yesterday, just channel surfing. Suddenly she calls me over, "Audi" she says with a slightly confused, if not frightened tone to her voice. "Isn't that the guy from the wrestling you watched the other day?" (We had watched WCW on the WWE Network on the day of the launch).

I walk in to peek at the television, slightly excited it might be Bret Hart, Chris Jericho or someone else on a family friendly channel like ESPN or CNN doing a interview.

But NEIN, there I stood, looking at Buff Bagwell's penis on full display towards the camera on a show about gigolos or something. Good lord, I could live with Hulk Hogan's penis simply because he gifted me with Hulk Rules, the best selling smash hit album, but I never ever wanted to see Buff Bagwell's penis ever.
So... How much did the steroids shrink it?

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Mania is already 4 hours. No wrestling show, outside of NJPW can entertain me for 4 hours.

Oh yeah. mania is long enough. Don't think it needs anymore time. I was thinking of the 3 hour ones. Have them go a little over the 3 hours if need be, so they don't have to worry about rushing a match early or whatever. I don't think they'll do that as long as WWE still sells PPVs traditionally.

OMG I remember that. I was so gotdamn excited for the All Day Long gimmick that I actually bought the full PPV package which would be like $80 these days.

Imagine spending $80 for Wrestlemania XXX. el oh el

Well, WrestleMania's been like $70 these past few years, and that's just Mania. Something like All day long would be like $150 at least I think, and good luck trying to sell something like that these days.

Aiii

So not worth it
Skipping through Smackdown's post show appears to be a decent way to watch Smackdown without wasting two hours.

Cagey

Banned
Network streaming finally working for me. Put on Summerslam 98 randomly since the poster had Austin, Taker, and NYC (meaning an MSG pay per view).

First match is Val Venis and DLo Brown. 15 minute match for the Euro belt, better than the majority of pay per view matches today.

I miss these days.

EDIT: KAI EN TAI TIME OMG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom