• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reasons to get the Network #74: Opening up a random Monday Night Raw from 3/1/93 to see an Elvis impersonator (not HTM) on commentary. And Vince and Macho is in on THE ENTIRE THING that this is indeed Elvis.

And Macho still finds a way to shill Slim Jim's. What a treasure.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Goddamn I love Summerslam 91s intro. I could just watch PPV intros all day and be happy. Vince is in top form when he's barking about the product.

Aiii

So not worth it
Been advancing slowly with my WCW rewatch on the Network, would have been better if Nitro was on there though, or at least if they had a few more video packages to introduce the matches and the angle leasing up to them.

Anth0ny

None of the Harts are particularly good at promos. Owen made up for it by mannerisms, but don't get those confused for promos. Guy was the one responsible for 'leg out of leg.'

You might think Bret had some good promos with Austin, but that's just because Bret was playing himself. A whiny crybaby.

EVERYONE IN THAT GOD DAMN DRESSING ROOM KNOWS I'M THE BEST THERE IS, THE BEST THERE WAS, AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE

AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, TOUGH SHEEEITTT

joelseph

I've been debating on my historical PPV rewatch if I should watch them year-by-year or PPV-by-PPV. An important question.

I need help deciding all this. I have been watching nothing but NXT so far. Hoping for a guide to come along and lead me to the promised land. How is the guide in the OT?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Eve seriously got good by the time she left i actually wanted her to retain the championship so badly. also dat theme song

It was the glasses. When she started wearing those glasses...

WcJQS9q.jpg

strobogo

Banned
I've been debating on my historical PPV rewatch if I should watch them year-by-year or PPV-by-PPV. An important question.

Year by year for sure. It doesn't even make sense to watch 8 years of Backlashes in a row or something.

Smackdown pre and post show are already up on the Network.

GQman2121

Banned
I finally figured out that Internet Explorer is the only browser that seems to like the network, so I got a chance to play with Gifcam.

This is how you rock two belts to the ring. Not that over the shoulder shit....

ibud0eGBXpiJbA.gif

i7UG26aMjre8U.gif

ibpWlDstfLgTys.gif

Marvel

could never
If he still looked like this he would have no problem representing the company in more mainstream media.

That hair he has now is a disgrace. I mean I'm a big Bryan fan but enough is enough.

Agreed. Sick of it too quite frankly, also I understand it's good to be different but he looks a mess.

kiguel182

Agreed. Sick of it too quite frankly, also I understand it's good to be different but he looks a mess.

Yeah, being different is good and all but he was already over with that previous look and even when his beard was bigger it looked okay.

Then he stopped cutting is hair and beard and now he looks like a mess. I don't know why he has done it but the worse he looks the more validity the mindset of "the Authority" makes sense.

strobogo

Banned
I'm about to start my remastering of WCW gifs. For now, it will obviously just be PPVs. Starting with Souled Out 98. High res La Parka in coming.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
stardom-1603-chart.jpg

I just saw the card for STARDOM THE HIGHEST in March and It looks pretty hype. Cheerleader Melissa vs Io should be great.

1. Rookie of Stardom: Yuna Manasa vs. Koguma
2. Takumi Iroha 10 Match Trial Series Match #5: Takumi Iroha vs. Madison Eagle
3. Artist of Stardom Titles Match: Hiroyo Matsumoto, Miho Wakizawa & Mayu Iwatani (c) vs. Kaori Yoneyama, Kellie Skater & Hatsuhinode Kamen (2nd Defense)
4. Goddesses of Stardom Titles Match: Alpha Female & Kyoko Kimura (c) vs. Nanae Takahashi & Kairi Hojo (1st Defense)
5. Wonder of Stardom Title – Yuhi Stardom Retirement Match: Act Yasukawa (c) vs. Yuhi (4th Defense)
7. Natsuki*Taiyo Retirement Road Final: Natsuki*Taiyo vs. Yoshiko
8. World of Stardom Title Match: Mio Shirai (c) vs. Cheerleader Melissa (6th Defense)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
stardom-1603-chart.jpg

I just saw the card for STARDOM THE HIGHEST in March and It looks pretty hype. Cheerleader Melissa vs Io should be great.

1. Rookie of Stardom: Yuna Manasa vs. Koguma
2. Takumi Iroha 10 Match Trial Series Match #5: Takumi Iroha vs. Madison Eagle
3. Artist of Stardom Titles Match: Hiroyo Matsumoto, Miho Wakizawa & Mayu Iwatani (c) vs. Kaori Yoneyama, Kellie Skater & Hatsuhinode Kamen (2nd Defense)
4. Goddesses of Stardom Titles Match: Alpha Female & Kyoko Kimura (c) vs. Nanae Takahashi & Kairi Hojo (1st Defense)
5. Wonder of Stardom Title – Yuhi Stardom Retirement Match: Act Yasukawa (c) vs. Yuhi (4th Defense)
7. Natsuki*Taiyo Retirement Road Final: Natsuki*Taiyo vs. Yoshiko
8. World of Stardom Title Match: Mio Shirai (c) vs. Cheerleader Melissa (6th Defense)

That looks pretty goddamn great. They don't do any iPPV though do they? Fuck, I'd like to buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom