• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XShagrath

I want them to keep screwing Bryan all the way up until Mania and have him lose there. Then, on RAW the next night, he comes out with a shaved head and trimmed beard like he had back in ROH and just starts destroying everyone.

Heel

I want them to keep screwing Bryan all the way up until Mania and have him lose there. Then, on RAW the next night, he comes out with a shaved head and trimmed beard like he had back in ROH and just starts destroying everyone.

Is he going to grow a foot taller too?

charsace

Here's a silly question. What's everyone's latest theory on WWE letting Bryan Daniel main event WrestleMania, win the title and carry a billion dollar company?

I think they are giving him a slow burn. I don't want to believe WWE is dumb enough not to push him as hot as he is now.

Some GIFs from $5 Wrestling's latest iPPV extravaganza...

One Horned Liger, lol;

iHhySnUryCv5m.gif

Powerbomb onto Legos;

ibvSaLZA8rJa5Q.gif

Most Devastating Elbow Drop Ever;

ibhWx0t8HwEk1V.gif

Most Devastating Piledriver Ever;

ib1AgCJVIYv0tP.gif

Big Donnie fucking kills Bruce Hart with an implant DDT;

iblU7zyPe5xF1g.gif

Bah gawd, Chokeslam!

iuQn4Bbmy8rQ6.gif

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
"destroying everyone" lol

The only thing that's going to get destroyed is everyone's hope for Dabry.

#teamnegative

Woo! Won tickets to go see the Opera tomorrow.

I'm slowly breaking the glass ceiling guys! The dirty poor is ingratiating himself into the rich culture!

Sabucin

Some GIFs from $5 Wrestling's latest iPPV extravaganza...

One Horned Liger, lol;

iHhySnUryCv5m.gif

Powerbomb onto Legos;

ibvSaLZA8rJa5Q.gif

Most Devastating Elbow Drop Ever;

ibhWx0t8HwEk1V.gif

Most Devastating Piledriver Ever;

ib1AgCJVIYv0tP.gif

Big Donnie fucking kills Bruce Hart with an implant DDT;

iblU7zyPe5xF1g.gif

Bah gawd, Chokeslam!

iuQn4Bbmy8rQ6.gif

Jesuschrist! This is great!

Scottify

It's hard for me to disagree with anyone that has the Dimmu Borgir singer as an avatar.

I do like this idea though. Something in him snaps and he changes his appearance and starts kicking asses.

Sabucin

Watching Survivor Series 2012 on WWE Network realized how awful is the commentary.
But the most impressive thing about it is... How in the fuck Jerry Lawler was one of the most amazing promo guys in wrestling history and now is just painful to hear?

XShagrath

I do like this idea though. Something in him snaps and he changes his appearance and starts kicking asses.
He can go back to using the Cattle Mutilation. Or even better, he could do a knockout gimmick with the repeated elbows to the temple (WWE would never allow this). But it would still be amazing.

Sblargh

Banned
Random thought that maybe was discussed already.

Shows made for the WWE Network only don't really have a limit of time other than how long they can use the venue they're in.

Something like wrestlemania could possibly last the entire day or something.

Hasney

Shows made for the WWE Network only don't really have a limit of time other than how long they can use the venue they're in.

It would make sense to have events and tat running on the network all day related to Wrestlemania. It'll be like the old FA Cup final days over here.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea

You mean like the "all day long" thing they did for 2000?

I was actually thinking about that, and it would be pretty nice to see PPVs go a bit longer than 3 hours (kinda like the Raw overrun) but they still have these events on PPV and and I'm pretty sure they only have a set amount of time for those things.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax

I was actually thinking about that, and it would be pretty nice to see PPVs go a bit longer than 3 hours (kinda like the Raw overrun) but they still have these events on PPV and and I'm pretty sure they only have a set amount of time for those things.

Mania is already 4 hours. No wrestling show, outside of NJPW can entertain me for 4 hours.

OH YUS

All Day Long was aaaaaawesome. I remember recording that as a kid and watching it for years. When it was on live, they'd recap, and I'd go jump on the trampoline!

Aiii

So not worth it
Actually, I am kinda hoping they will do daily live reports from Axxess, showing Q&As, interviews, the 2K game stuff, signings.

strobogo

Banned
Remastering gifs is going to be very time consuming since it means I'll basically have to rewatch all the PPVs, especially since a lot of WCW PPVs don't have the time line added to them yet. Especially 2000 since Gifcam wasn't around when I did those.

OMG I remember that. I was so gotdamn excited for the All Day Long gimmick that I actually bought the full PPV package which would be like $80 these days.

Imagine spending $80 for Wrestlemania XXX. el oh el

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Remastering gifs is going to be very time consuming since it means I'll basically have to rewatch all the PPVs, especially since a lot of WCW PPVs don't have the time line added to them yet. Especially 2000 since Gifcam wasn't around when I did those.

I can't wait myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom