• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

styl3s

IM A BOLIEVER

Unlike that poser in wrasslegaf chat
3Te80JT.jpg
BOlieve it, Jack!

strobogo

Banned
Can't use the network at all on Firefox. It just goes to a page that says Download the APP. On Chrome, I can search and do vault stuff, but live stream won't come up. IE is the only one that works. How bizarre. I guess it makes sense considering Vince has probably never heard of anything past IE.

jred2k

Wow I hope there are a lot more of those kind of vignettes. That was a great little look at Goldust and a perfect buffer for shows that don't have exact runtimes.

jred2k

It's kind of weird how they now compete with themselves. I kind of don't want to watch Raw tonight so I can watch the network instead.

Pavaloo

Can't use the network at all on Firefox. It just goes to a page that says Download the APP. On Chrome, I can search and do vault stuff, but live stream won't come up. IE is the only one that works. How bizarre. I guess it makes sense considering Vince has probably never heard of anything past IE.

it's not working in any of my 3 browsers :/ when it was working earlier chrome was fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom