• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batista-Deal-With-It.jpg

What was stupid about this whole thing is that Del Rio WON the match. He just beat the guy going in for a title shot at WM30. And it gets totally forgotten because of all this. Why not just have Batista win at that point?

Nameless

Perfect opportunity to have Brotista return by shitting on the crowd there and they totally whiffed.

Very defiant move by the E right there. Are they really going to keep Orton/Batista as is?.

Just starting Raw brothers, havn't watch since the rumble dudes. In fact havn't watched live since Summerslam dude. But let me tell you one thing brother, last night was good dude. Predictable, but you know jack, I thought to myself you know what the SHIELD vs. Wyatt match alone was worth $10 dude. So glad to be back with my brothers from another mother dude.

Now what's OT gonna do when wrasslegaf runs wild on you

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I'll admit I'm a little surprised on how unprepared Batista looks. I know his MMA career was a spectacular faliure, what else has he been doing. He doesn't look fat, but he looks a little smaller.

Wow the next 41 days are going to be fun watching creative set up these 2 slapnuts for the main event at Mania!

That was awful clap clap clapclapclap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom