• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what happens when you let guys create their own promos and some something run through shitty soap opera writers. Cena's promos are so basic and paint by the numbers it just looks bad.

While I hate to see anyone get hurt, if Cena truly is injured in the home stretch to WM, and with the WWE Network launching, AND with rights still up in the air....

...this could be the event horizon of Panic Mode Vince McMahon.

styl3s

Celebrate all you want, but this just means Wyatt's don't have a program you marks.
It means Wyatt vs Bryan at WM since Bryan isn't getting a title shot.

They end up stealing the show and people rave about it for the next 10 years and brand Bryan as the new Mr Wrestlemania and it ultimately skyrockets both to the top.

Pavaloo

i don't even want cena to be off the program

I just want the Wyatt Shield program to go to WrestleMania

edit: dat reply, fuck hyper extended knee must hurt like a mother

tm24

Anyone on chrome having issues with this thread? Im running the network in a separate window and its nowhere near the memory usage of just viewing wrasslegaf. The memory usage skyrockets to nearly a gig yet the video is somewhere around 150k-200k range. It's stupid and makes browsing wrasslegaf impossible

While I hate to see anyone get hurt, if Cena truly is injured in the home stretch to WM, AND with the WWE Network launching, and with rights still up in the air....

...this could be the event horizon of Panic Mode Vince McMahon.

Wyatts versus Big E, Kofi, and Titus O'Neils, and just have them job to the Wyatts for 20 minutes

gmgVDUC.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Anyone on chrome having issues with this thread? Im running the network in a separate window and its nowhere near the memory usage of just viewing wrasslegaf. The memory usage skyrockets to nearly a gig yet the video is somewhere around 150k-200k range. It's stupid and makes browsing wrasslegaf impossible

Chrome can't handle animated gifs at all.

If that is a legit injury as much as it sucks for Cena, it might mean a delayed shield breakup and a rematch in a cage of Wyatts/Shield which would be awesome.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
It means Wyatt vs Bryan at WM since Bryan isn't getting a title shot.

They end up stealing the show and people rave about it for the next 10 years and brand Bryan as the new Mr Wrestlemania and it ultimately skyrockets both to the top.
Ew, don't retread that.
The Shield haven't been formally broken up yet.
I like this.
Wow, Wyatts just injured the guy they have to thank for their living.

Fire them for injurying Cena.
STOP TALKING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom