• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
tumblr_mw7m8uMDbI1r635pvo1_1280.jpg

Menounos still got it.

Carnby

WWE has updated their WWE Network FAQ and note that new RAW and SmackDown episodes will be available on demand 30 days after they air on USA Network and SyFy.

They wrote: "Current episodes of RAW and SmackDown will be available on-demand 30 days after their original air date on USA and Syfy."

I signed up.

Carnby

When are they adding old Raws. Want to binge some 90s

Also 30 days seems excessive

I couldn't agree more. It should be 5 or 6 days. By that point if you haven't watched it else where, you can still watch it the night before the new episode. Plus it would be a good lead in for the live PPV Pre Show.

jred2k

How do I sign up for the free trial? When I click on the thing on WWE.com I just get to this site:

Try going through the WWE Shop rather than following the banner on the front page. I'm outside US and that's how I managed to sign up for a paid account using PayPal.

Also, who/what is this Samael that Bray Wyatt has tweeted about?

Kaladin

That's weird to me. 30 days for WWE's official service, but one day for Hulu. Hopefully that gets rectified once TV rights are secured again.

Yeah, I imagine they'll work in a shorter time frame for Raw and Smackdown replays, or simultaneous airing when they get some new TV rights.

Xater

Try going through the WWE Shop rather than following the banner on the front page. I'm outside US and that's how I managed to sign up for a paid account using PayPal.

Also, who/what is this Samael that Bray Wyatt has tweeted about?

I see the banner on the shop but that just leads me to a bunch of shirts.

How do I sign up for the free trial? When I click on the thing on WWE.com I just get to this site:
Looks like you're already logged on but there's some bug not allowing you to watch anything. I had the same happen to me in the beginning as well, you should try logging out and go back to wwe.com and start all over by following the links.

Xater

Ok got the sign up for the free trial to work now. Trying to watch a PPV but all I get is buffering after the age notification thing. :(

Slizeezyc

Just got signed up finally and it works.

The whole way to sign-up and put in your billing info is super weird though. For a bit I clicked on one link for Billing Info and it kept just telling me to go back to WWE.com because I don't have a subscription yet. You have to click on like the other "billing" link on the one page to then put in your details.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
So has the sign ups quieted down yet?

I've been enjoying the network so far, no complaints past the obvious one of having to sit at the register page like a hawk, but that was expected.

Xater

Even on the Network ECW looks like garbage lol

Edit: Ummm why is Shane Douglas swearing at the beginning of Heat Wave 98 censored?

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Even on the Network ECW looks like garbage lol

Edit: Ummm why is Shane Douglas swearing at the beginning of Heat Wave 98 censored?

I am going to assume that they don't have the masters for these shows and are using the video releases, which were mostly censored I think.

oh shit i got it working

finally loading videos in chrome

quality is pretty shit, though. not even DVD quality here. pixels everywhere.

BUT I'M WATCHING THE MY WAY VIDEO PACKAGE AND IT'S GLORIOUS

IN CANADA

In Canada and it's great to have. Not sure I will renew after the six months but the content they have now should keep me happy.

Watching via my computer and I'm having a difficult time finding specific spots during a ppv. Is there anyway to easily find the My Way video package in X-7?

Are the apps better for viewing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom