• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

okayfrog

Banned
Someone posted this in the oficial WWE's Facebook fanpage, as a "spoiler" of tonight.
I will check this tonight if he is right.

WWE - RAW 24
RANDY ORTON OPENING (FACE2FACE WHIT BATISTA)
YOUNG VS O'ONEIL (REMATCH) - WIN : YOUNG
BIG E VS SWAGGER (TITLE REMATCH) - WIN: SWAGGER
PAUL HEYMAN TALK ABOUT LESNAR MATCH WMXXX
RETURN UNDERTAKER ANNOUNCE MATCH VS LESNAR
THE NEW AGE OUTLAWS LOSS TITLE AGAINST TEAM VOTED BY UNIVERSE
AJ LEE VS NAOMI (TITLE MATCH) - WIN : NAOMI
WYATT FAMILY PRESENT N.4 : SAMAEL
SHIELD TAG MATCH (POSSIBLE SPLIT)
BATTLE ROYAL #1 CONTENDER U.S. TITLE
DEAN AMBROSE VS #1 CONT. - WIN : #1 CONT.
DEBUT RUSEV VS MARELLA - WIN: RUSEV
BROTHERHOOD VS AXEL/RYBACK - WIN: AXEL/RYBACK
RETURN ON HULK HOGAN AND SOME LEGENDS
-------MAIN EVENT------
5 MAN MATCH : 3RD CONT.FOR WWE WORLD HEVYWEIGHT TITLE
CESARO VS CENA VS BRYAN VS SHEAMUS VS CHRISTIAN
WINNER : NO ONE - (SOME INTERFERENCE BY KANE/HHH/ORTON/BATISTA/HOGAN)

WAY too much, but also understandable given what's going on at the moment.

One thing I really like is
NAO dropping the tag titles to a fan-voted team. Let's just hope the fans vote for anybody but the Usos, but it'll probably be set up where the other two teams are like 3MB and... uhh... jeeze, what tag teams are left that aren't Rybaxel/Rhodes Brothers since those two are in a match later?

G-Fex

in all it's HD Glory

ibwhybQBUZkYih.gif

Browny

Banned
I'm interested in seeing how they manage Bootista's reactions tonight (crowd dependent - do they have a good track record?). I can see a turn for him - but would the WWE be clever enough to hold it back for the Chicago Raw? It would be wasted tonight, and may help to "pacify" the CM punk crowd...

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I'm interested in seeing how they manage Bootista's reactions tonight (crowd dependent - do they have a good track record?). I can see a turn for him - but would the WWE be clever enough to hold it back for the Chicago Raw? It would be wasted tonight, and may help to "pacify" the CM punk crowd...

I hope they turn him. Spotlight Batista was a good heel. I think the problem now is, he can't put over a WM main event in his current condition and position. I'm not saying it happens, but it makes sense to add Bork Laser to the match. He and Orton could carry most of it, Batista gets a few spots.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Someone posted this in the oficial WWE's Facebook fanpage, as a "spoiler" of tonight.
I will check this tonight if he is right.

WWE - RAW 24
RANDY ORTON OPENING (FACE2FACE WHIT BATISTA)
YOUNG VS O'ONEIL (REMATCH) - WIN : YOUNG
BIG E VS SWAGGER (TITLE REMATCH) - WIN: SWAGGER
PAUL HEYMAN TALK ABOUT LESNAR MATCH WMXXX
RETURN UNDERTAKER ANNOUNCE MATCH VS LESNAR
THE NEW AGE OUTLAWS LOSS TITLE AGAINST TEAM VOTED BY UNIVERSE
AJ LEE VS NAOMI (TITLE MATCH) - WIN : NAOMI
WYATT FAMILY PRESENT N.4 : SAMAEL
SHIELD TAG MATCH (POSSIBLE SPLIT)
BATTLE ROYAL #1 CONTENDER U.S. TITLE
DEAN AMBROSE VS #1 CONT. - WIN : #1 CONT.
DEBUT RUSEV VS MARELLA - WIN: RUSEV
BROTHERHOOD VS AXEL/RYBACK - WIN: AXEL/RYBACK
RETURN ON HULK HOGAN AND SOME LEGENDS
-------MAIN EVENT------
5 MAN MATCH : 3RD CONT.FOR WWE WORLD HEVYWEIGHT TITLE
CESARO VS CENA VS BRYAN VS SHEAMUS VS CHRISTIAN
WINNER : NO ONE - (SOME INTERFERENCE BY KANE/HHH/ORTON/BATISTA/HOGAN)

I can see maybe 2 or 3 of these things happening.

Wow, pleasant surprise.

Maybe they purchased music rights for certain songs on an event-by-event basis?

That seems to be the case. Amercian Badass Taker theme is gone and Hogan doesn't have Voodoo Child. But the editing seems 100x better than the shit DVD's.

The live feed is extremely responsive and crystal clear. Very impressed.

Anth0ny

oh shit i got it working

finally loading videos in chrome

quality is pretty shit, though. not even DVD quality here. pixels everywhere.

BUT I'M WATCHING THE MY WAY VIDEO PACKAGE AND IT'S GLORIOUS

IN CANADA

TL21xx

Banned
SUCH HDness.

Really happy with the stream quality, but I'm on UT Austin's internet. Hopefully it's this good at my house.

The quality of the stream of the Superstars they are currently airing on the "live" section (or whatever they call it) is fantastic. With that said, I am getting a ton of buffering if I try and watch a past PPV

Same here. Great live quality, PPV is struggling.

Also, Randy Orton hates interfaces apparently.

I did not see this when I signed up for my free trial and apparently I have been charged 9.99 on my card..Great just great. I wanted a free trial before I decided.
You won't be charged as long as you cancel before the seven days, it's only a hold. Not sure if the renewal happens on the 7th day or after the 7th day though.

WAY too much, but also understandable given what's going on at the moment.

One thing I really like is
NAO dropping the tag titles to a fan-voted team. Let's just hope the fans vote for anybody but the Usos, but it'll probably be set up where the other two teams are like 3MB and... uhh... jeeze, what tag teams are left that aren't Rybaxel/Rhodes Brothers since those two are in a match later?

The Usos
RybAxel
The Rhodes Brothers
Real Americans
3MB
Los Matadores
Xavier Woods/R-Truth
Camacho/Hunico
Rey Mysterio/Sin Cara

So, out of this, it would probably be The Usos, RybAxel, and Throwaway Tag Team.

jred2k

Ahh yeah finally got signed up for the network, they seem to be hammering out the kinks in fairly good time considering how new and big this is. Can't wait to get home from work and be completely saturated by wrassles.

Pavaloo

finally got the network working

watching tlc team hell no + ryback vs shield

pretty crazy how much smaller everyone looks. also crowd hot for ryback

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
finally got the network working

watching tlc team hell no + ryback vs shield

pretty crazy how much smaller everyone looks. also crowd hot for ryback

There's a reason why Dean Ambrose was grilled about his appearance. Dude took the advice, bulked up. No longer a chickenshit.

strobogo

Banned
I assume there are still kinks to be worked out, such as some PPVs having chapters and others not, the task bar sometimes staying up and sometimes vanishing after a few seconds. Once a show finally starts, it looks great, though. I might have to skip doing WCW gifs and just watch some shit.

Pavaloo

There's a reason why Dean Ambrose was grilled about his appearance. Dude took the advice, bulked up. No longer a chickenshit.

The best part about the gradual process is you don't really realize the difference until you bring up old photos/videos. From the sounds of his interviews with Rollins, sounds like all they ever do is travel, gym, and perform. Pretty crazy how hard those guys worked this past year. Daniel Bryan too, size difference is really noticeable.

Watching This is NXT now. Is it the live schedule? I'm not sure how it works. Regardless, it's really good. Loving the constant promos. Such a great use of the network.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom