• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
fack, i can't sign up yet til i deposit some money into my account. not that i have time to watch anything yet anyway, i'll save it til like Wednesday or something

Strangely really hyped to be a wrestling fan after the debut of the WWE Network and Galactic President Hulk Hogan making his return to wrestling after a 10 year exile.

jred2k

This is weird, between EC last night and the network launch, there's actually an air of positivity around the WWE product today. It isn't even June yet!

I can't sign up at work because we use Internet Explorer 3 or something awful like that, maybe IE6. Amazed that GAF still works

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Looking forward to seeing Stro make gifs from the early 2000s when Vince got cerifiably insane.

Jamie OD

Shield Vs Wyatts was awesome and the Chamber was great too. The Sheamus and Cesaro exchanges make me think a Last Man Standing match between those two would be amazing.

strobogo

Banned
Looking forward to seeing Stro make gifs from the early 2000s when Vince got cerifiably insane.

It's going to take me a while to figure out a good gif method. Can't shrink the player. Gifcam does allow you to resize, but also messes with the speed of the gif. I'll figure something out. I'm going to do WCW stuff before 2000s Vince. But I'll get there eventually. Currently watching Bork beat the PISS out of Cena. So good.

Mahonay

Banned
Welp started my free trial for the Network. Getting an error for any video I try to play. Not shocked in the least.

Damn buffering is getting BAD. It's weird the VOD is getting hammered but the live stuff is working flawlessly. PS4 app is pretty shit imo.

Cagey

Banned
why is there a Raw OT? seems dumb. way to dilute the brand guys.

WrassleGAF mirrors WWE: desperate for any hint of mainstream acceptance.

We gotta send our superstars our to other community threads for guest appearances to shill for the product.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Yeah, definitely no need for a Raw thread ever except for the night after WM. OT will have EC, Raw, and Network threads all getting bumped for the next few days. Mods will remember we exist.
Then they'll get shoved to community and be forgotten, well actually the Network will survive, the others will just die off this week in OT.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, definitely no need for a Raw thread ever except for the night after WM. OT will have EC, Raw, and Network threads all getting bumped for the next few days. Mods will remember we exist.

and that's exactly what I want to ignore. We're GAF's Shadow Community. Omerta is no good if we're attracting attention.

*frowns and shelves his WBF Appreciation Thread draft*

I did watch WBF 1992 this weekend with some of my buddies. They LOVED Major Guns and the smaller dude, and David Dearth. Berry DeMay got the most hate, next to Mighty Mike Quinn (what) and the Jetman.

I got called out during the show "Look at Sunny's face, he's grinning from ear to ear" goddammiit I was!

Kaladin

1620840_10152423097785116_132991228_n.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
220k subs so far, and Raw hasn't even announced it yet! Via David Bixenspan at Bleacherreport.

jmdajr

Got busy and didn't get far into Capital Combat. I forgot about fucking Norman the Lunatic.

Anyhow still need to see Johnny Ace vs Mean Mark.

Wish I could stay up for Raw tonight but it ain't happening

I will do my usual thing of watch tomorrow morning whilst working (I work at home) and read through the thread 'live' I just hate that by the time I post my thoughts everyone else is in bed!

Showaddy

Try going through the WWE Shop rather than following the banner on the front page. I'm outside US and that's how I managed to sign up for a paid account using PayPal.

Also, who/what is this Samael that Bray Wyatt has tweeted about?

He brought up Samael again? Pretty cool part of his gimmick, supposed to be the Spirit/Demon that possessed his body and turned him into Bray Wyatt the crazy cultist.

Doesn't mention it often though.

They're also censoring Antonio Cesaro's name, this is either completely insane or they're completely committed to Cesaro. Probably both. Still, dat brand management.

Aiii

So not worth it
With Heavy going into business on his own, what's the proper punishment here? Nude run through the arena?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom