• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cagey

Banned
The closest available seats are in Row 7 and I don't know if those are good seats or not. Thoughts? Does anyone know?

Row 7 floor? I wouldn't recommend it. You're floor level and not far enough back to get a good view, and as mentioned, any random tall guy in front of you and you're screwed.

I'd rather sit front of the lower balcony, the side boxes where the patricians are fed grapes, or the front 2 rows floor level.

Also, just wait until you guys get a load of the John Cena Troll at Hammerstein. Homeboy shows up with the a replica belt + brand new Cena gear (shirt, hat, armbands, you name it) and multiple times he'll stand up just to get booed.

Triple H did a conference call about the NXT Special. He was a question he was asked:

I agree with him on that.
who needs stories when you got MOVEZ
iLwygiCofyE14.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I would rather watch a boring era of wrestling from before the 70s than watch an AR Fox match. Like, I feel my interest in wrestling die every time someone posts an AR Fox or Davey Richards gif.
Helping HIS talent. Not necessarily helping all talent. Basically if you aren't his buddy or his chosen one you aren't getting anywhere.

ok dolph

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_mlksyplqM51qhjbxeo1_400.gif

tumblr_mmo483VwLp1qhjbxeo7_250.gif

tumblr_mk95u7Frbw1qhjbxeo2_400.gif

You know what? I take it all back. Thank fucking god for WWE. Because wrestling in America would be fucked without it.

Hi Laserfrog,
People are upset about Archibald Peck and want us all to get super sweet new avatars. Would you like me to find you one?
Your pal,
Pepsicatayic

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've seen a couple, but those things are usually interspersed among the questions and stories. I guess what I'd like is if someone just extracted each of their opinions on each other.

Link pls

Youshoot does a Dick Bag segment. Youshoots probably have more of what you're after as opposed to RF's shit. Fuck RFvideo.

jmdajr

Lol at Sheamus and John Cena being dicks. Can't blame them, the dude looked like a jobber and a half.

They probably don't have respect for folks that aren't all in, love the business.

Who knows. I don't know how much Reks cared about it.

But HHH being nice fucks up the equation.

Was Shawn stuttering a lot during his confession?
It must have been a rough spot to be in. I kind of really felt bad for Brett. It deeply wounded him.

UberTag

This is one of the more stupid "spots" in wrestling history. I really hate some "indie fans" that shit on the WWE product but at the same time celebrates this kind of crap.
I don't even think you'll find an indy fan out there that will defend that garbage spot.
It just makes Elgin look like a jackass while the other dude plays hopscotch on the ring ropes. Nobody's going to say that looks good.

They probably don't have respect for folks that aren't all in, love the business.

Who knows. I don't know how much Reks cared about it.

But HHH being nice fucks up the equation.
I mean it would be nice if the top dog treated the lower guys nicely but that's just unrealistic. It's not Cena's job to motivate and pamper the guys who suck... it's his job to beat and win all the titles against people who fans like.

jmdajr

I mean it would be nice if the top dog treated the lower guys nicely but that's just unrealistic. It's not Cena's job to motivate and pamper the guys who suck... it's his job to beat and win all the titles against people who fans like.

If they ever do give D. Bry a run I wonder if he can handle all the media in promotion. I'm thinking no pun intended, yes.

He always seems to be happy and smiling in all interviews. Some guys just can't handle it.

Now Punk had to handle that for a full year, so that was impressive. I wonder if he was happy about it though. "I'm champ, but now I gotta do all this B.S." type of deal.

Hell that's partly why MIZ got a shot because he could handle it.

Anyhow, just thoughts.

Sblargh

Banned
I read somewhere the network works without pvn shenanigans for those outside of US. One only needs to lie on the registration form.

Is it confirmed?

UberTag

I have seen this spot with audio... they are cheering and clapping after this spot.
Now you're generalizing.
You'll find people cheering and clapping after the 5 knuckle shuffle connects, too.

Both spots are shit.

I read somewhere the network works without pvn shenanigans for those outside of US. One only needs to lie on the registration form.

Is it confirmed?
That was the case only briefly on Monday before region locks were put in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom