• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
tumblr_ma0gnhLGl21qzx70zo1_500.png

XenoRaven

Looks like I'm headed to New York.

GA lower balcony or whatever. About how early should I get there if I want to be relatively close?

Rapstah

I only just got the Network running and it's buffering so much I can't do this myself, but can someone GIF Vince's face at around 1:32:30 in New Year's Revolution 2006 for me? There's a couple of seconds where he's just making faces at Shawn that I enjoy a lot.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like I'm headed to New York.

GA lower balcony or whatever. About how early should I get there if I want to be relatively close?

WRASSLEGAF MEETUP IS A GO

FALLINGEDGE
BRONSONLEE
XENORAVEN

WHO'S NEXT?!

LOL GA

I WILL BE IN MY BOX, LOOKING OVER YOU PLEBS!

Finding a decent hotel is a pain in the ass. It is all good. Making this a trip is gonna be fun. This show will be the perfect end to it.

Rapstah

For some reason it comes across as really cheap to me that Chris Masters' theme uses the same bell chime sample as Goldust's theme.

Sorry, watching New Year's Revolution 2006 for some reason.

LOL GA

Finding a decent hotel is a pain in the ass. It is all good. Making this a trip is gonna be fun. This show will be the perfect end to it.

Don't make me use my connections that I don't actually have to get better seats!

I'll bump you off the balcony, I swear!

Bronson Lee sounds like a WWE developmental name.

"Ok, so what are you into?"

"Uh, I like movies."

" Who are your favorite actors?"

"Uhh... Charles Bronson and Bruce Lee."

"Ok, your name is going to be Bronson Lee"

XenoRaven

LOL GA

The closest available seats are in Row 7 and I don't know if those are good seats or not. Thoughts? Does anyone know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaa32j9wz2s#t=2m50s

Don't make me use my connections that I don't actually have to get better seats!

If they will let you up here bro!

The closest available seats are in Row 7 and I don't know if those are good seats or not. Thoughts? Does anyone know?

I actually called their customer support and asked them. They said that those seats are basically floor seats and aren't elevated. So if you have people in front of you who are taller or bigger, they could easily obstruct your view. But you would be as close as to the action as anyone else (with the exception of rows 1-6 of course).

XenoRaven

I actually called their customer support and asked them. They said that those seats are basically floor seats and aren't elevated. So if you have people in front of you who are taller or bigger, they could easily obstruct your view.
That's what I was afraid of, so I just went with GA.

By the way, there's a Hyatt Place really close by. If I end up staying in a hotel, that's probably where I'll go.

Bronson Lee sounds like a WWE developmental name.

"Ok, so what are you into?"

"Uh, I like movies."

" Who are your favorite actors?"

"Uhh... Charles Bronson and Bruce Lee."

"Ok, your name is going to be Bronson Lee"

Funny you say that..
I've had a strong suspicion that's how I got my name. My parents have denied this up and down.
I do not believe them.

I'll be in the same box as you, I believe.

ONE MORE TO THE LIST

PS Edge I go where I want sucker!

ADD SLIGHTCONFUSE TOO

somedevil

Triple H did a conference call about the NXT Special. He was a question he was asked:

He was asked what guys from the indies need to learn most.

He said that the moves are great but the biggest thing they need to learn is telling stories. He said slowing down and letting people digest stuff is important. He talked about using killers moves as transition spots as being an issue and damn he is right. Learning the art of storytelling is the most important thing

I agree with him on that.

chunk3rvd

I used to love having a hookup for ROH tickets. I've only ever sat front row and centre in the Ballroom (for Final Battle 2008 and the June 2009 show). Too bad flights from the UK cost so much these days. I used to fly over for a weekend for £200-300 to take in a random ROH or DG:USA show and catch up with friends but flights are like double that these days :(

Make sure you all do attend a meetup! Made some amazing friends on those old wrestling trips that I still go to shows with to this day

Wasn't Liger in one of those vids?

I believe so. I was just going by the names posted on the video. I don't think there is an actual list of people yet.

I'll be in the same box as you, I believe.

HUZZAH~!

That's what I was afraid of, so I just went with GA.

By the way, there's a Hyatt Place really close by. If I end up staying in a hotel, that's probably where I'll go.

I was thinking of that too but I think it is 200 or 300 a night. Me and my girl are planning to do Thur - Sat. So we are looking around.

ONE MORE TO THE LIST

PS Edge I go where I want sucker!

ADD SLIGHTCONFUSE TOO

whatamark

I used to love having a hookup for ROH tickets. I've only ever sat front row and centre in the Ballroom (for Final Battle 2008 and the June 2009 show). Too bad flights from the UK cost so much these days. I used to fly over for a weekend for £200-300 to take in a random ROH or DG:USA show and catch up with friends but flights are like double that these days :(

Make sure you all do attend a meetup! Made some amazing friends on those old wrestling trips that I still go to shows with to this day

Yeah, hopefully we can meet up that Saturday. Get some pho!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yano needs to film a DVD with CHAOS when he comes to America

Aiii

So not worth it
Former WWE Superstar Tyler Reks was recently interviewed by Pancakes and Power Slams. Here are a couple of things he had to say:

John Laurinaitis:
If you're not on the radar, he doesn't care about you. I got belittled by him quite a bit. When I came back as T. Reks, that was Vince. Next thing you know, I was Johnny's best friend. And when all that ended, he wouldn't give me the time of day. He is not a nice person. He is all strictly business.

Triple H:
Nice guy. He's got everything dialed in for the company and he's taking it in theright direction. Definitely into helping his talent.

Sheamus:
Was nice in the beginning, them I realized that he steps on heads and suddenly isn't your friend anymore. He only does what's good for Sheamus.

John Cena:
He's a workhorse. He does incredible things for the company and he busts his butt. Outside the ring, I can't stand the guy. He's not a nice guy, he holds talent down. He steals ideas. He's a prick.

He's a prick, you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom