• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.
UFC can probably pay him more. It will just be a ton more work and he'll probably get wrecked after he fights his first few creampuff fights.

There are so few "creampuff" fights for Brock at this stage. He'd get beat by anyone in the top ten, and they aren't bringing him back to fight Brendan Schaub. He can probably beat Mir though.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
There are so few "creampuff" fights for Brock at this stage. He'd get beat by anyone in the top ten, and they aren't bringing him back to fight Brendan Schaub. He can probably beat Mir though.

That's why I think if he does MMA again it will be for a Beckham like deal with Bellator where they literally pay him ten times as much as anyone else to be their superstar and have him fight the competition older/more busted up than he is.

I still think WWE is most likely.

Mir would wreck him. Brock isn't what he used to be anymore.

Yeah, you're probably right.

That's why I think if he does MMA again it will be for a Beckham like deal with Bellator where they literally pay him ten times as much as anyone else to be their superstar and have him fight the competition older/more busted up than he is.

Even guys in Bellator could probably give Brock a fight. And if they can touch his chin it's bad news for him.

hahahahahahahah

Mir has been spending the last 4 years continuing his mastery of the martial arts. Brock has spent the last 4 years getting fat and happy. He's 38 years old. His one advantage in MMA (his raw athleticism and explosiveness) is gone. He's got nothing for Mir. Frank would sub his ass with the quickness.

scabro

Mir has been spending the last 4 years continuing his mastery of the martial arts. Brock has spent the last 4 years getting fat and happy. He's 38 years old. His one advantage in MMA (his raw athleticism and explosiveness) is gone. He's got nothing for Mir. Frank would sub his ass with the quickness.

do you know who mir is

stop working me ninja

Heel

Yeah, I'm with you. Bellator would pay him as a loss leader to give UFC a run, and the competition would be a lot less dangerous.

Plus, from a booking perspective, giving him a monster build would be a lot easier to pull off. The illusion can be carried for a lot longer when the ceiling is so much lower. If (when) he makes it to the top, they can control the names they bring in to keep stringing it along.

Didn't Mir fight Sunday

How did that go

SlightElaborateAmericancicada.gif

I'm watching In Your House: Final Four (Well just the main event), I crack up every time I hear Vader's theme music. How many times did this guy battle for the title, seems weird when a dude challenges that much and never actually wins it... Feels like the Buffalo Bills. It's also weird how dead the crowd was for Stone Cold (I know he was a heel at the time, but not even boos... some cheers though).

Damn. Expected and hoped he'd win, didn't think it'd be that quick.

Modern Brock could still probably put a better fight, Bigfoot hasn't been shit for a while

scabro

Heel, if the Undertaker willingly chose to put aside his supernatural powers and used only his pure striking abilities, do you think he could go toe to toe with the best of the octagon?

that's like asking Wolverine to willingly put away his healing factor breh

they're inseparable

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This is why no one in the WWE ecosystem can be that mother fucker.
You look in my eyes, you talk about fire! Everybody says, ‘Why do they call you the enforcer?’ Well, henceforth you’re gonna see that this fire in my eyes comes from a criminal mind! At this point and time, I’ve taken the law out of my hands. I’ve taken the law of the NWA out of my hands!
Those are words born of bar fights and getting stabbed. Baron Corbin isn't going to cut that promo. Cesaro heard someone say those words to him, he'd shrivel up in a corner and hope the bad man goes away. Arn Anderson would be renamed Visigoth King Alaric as he sacked the city of Roman Reigns in one night. Cena would give up. Rusev would move to Siberia and hope Arn never finds him. Bryan fans wouldn't tweet shit out of fear for their own lives. The world would be legit shook.

Heel

Heel, if the Undertaker willingly chose to put aside his supernatural powers and used only his pure striking abilities, do you think he could go toe to toe with the best of the octagon?

No question about that, Beef. Uppercuts to the throat are sanctioned in most states, and criminally underutilized in modern No Holds Barred contests, making him a unique threat to anyone in the heavyweight division.

That's not even factoring in his submission grappling ability. It's been said that Brazilian Jiu Jitsu practitioners modeled their "gogoplata" submission after Hell's Gate.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How would Kerry Von Erich's discus punch perform in the UFC? Would it be the superman punch before the superman punch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom