• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Wrestlemania 15, brother.

DigitalHeavenlyAmericanbulldog.gif

I'm ok with this.

Geezus, she looks so good in that ring shape. Too bad Rousey has a fight coming soon; I was sort of hoping for a Rousey / Charlotte match at WM 31.

Ugh I knew CM punk was going to be a bad influence on AJ. Now she wants womens rights? Do you guys think she'd be saying these things if she ended up with daniel bryan?

or something. The divas should protest and start a union.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So when I came home my podcast feed updated and I see one called "The Montreal Screwjob" but then realize that none of my Wrestling podcasts were anywhere near doing that event.

It was RADIOLAB. I was LEGIT SHOOK. Real ass journalists.

Fox318

AJ could say that for all of the talent.

They make so little with tshirt sales and with the exception of Cena and part timers they aren't able to get sponsorships.

I mean for a public company their number once concern is making the McMachon family look good.

Ithil

RAW is in New Jersey next week, AJ's home state, so might just be a work. But then, they are suing her husband so who knows.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Chamber, how does Hamuko Hoshi(left) fare in your barbershop?
Who are the best talents in Stardom, that haven't suffered tramatic facial injuries in the last 2 weeks?
I wouldn't call Act one of the best in Stardom, honestly. She just had a very good and entertaining gimmick that she played well and some girls could help carry her through great matches.

Nanae Takahashi(who is out getting surgery)
Yoshiko(hey you said suffered, not delivered)
Kyoko Kimura
Kairi Hojo
Hiroyo Matsumoto(freelance)
Koguma(still very green but improving rapidly)

Natsuki was the best to me, but she retired. People like Io Shirai, but she has zero personality. Stardom roster is in a bad place right now, and Oz isn't looking much better either due to Mio's retirement.

somedevil

WWE Smackdown Spoiler:

Daniel Bryan was first out for Smackdown. He said the Yes Movement isn't dead. He was about to say what he plans to do at WrestleMania, but Bad News Barrett came out. Barrett said "losers like you don't deserve Mania, neither does that lunatic thief Dean Ambrose."

Ambrose came out and brawled with Barrett while Bryan watched. Bryan picked up the Intercontinental Title that was left in the ring. He haded it to Barrett, who turned around and was struck by Ambrose's punch and Bryan's kick. Barrett dropped the belt, and Ambrose picked it up. Ambrose and Bryan celebrated in the ring together.

Well does this mean that
Intercontinental title match is going to be a ladder match at Wrestlemania if Bryan gets involved

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
RAW is in New Jersey next week, AJ's home state, so might just be a work. But then, they are suing her husband so who knows.
Wait, you told me it was Dr Chris Amann suing and it had nothing to do with WWE itself suing. Which is it?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
WWE Smackdown Spoiler:

Well does this mean that
Intercontinental title match is going to be a ladder match at Wrestlemania if Bryan gets involved

You're thinking some sort of
Money in the Bank
style match for
the IC belt?!?
I don't think so.

Fox318

Only way wrestlers can get better benefits and fucking health care is if they form a union.

I know it was tried before and Hogan fucked up but with the exception of Cena, Rusev, Reigns, and maybe Rollins creative has fucked up on everyone and they force them to work with unsafe wrestlers like Big Show, Kane, and Swagger.

Ithil

The instinct is to say
Bryan challenging for the jobber title, that's BS, but then again, Cena is challenging for the other jobber title at WM

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
First year wrestling.
zNIcTlI.gif

Koguma is Joshi Rusev. A really sad side effect is she reportedly had her best match of the year, but it got fucked over because it's on the card with the main event being Yoshiko/Act.

CDiggity

The quickest way to elevate a title is to have main eventers/people who are really over (Bryan/Ambrose) see and show value in it.

Fox318

I was under the impression Steph was the one always fighting for more 'divas' screen time.

Steph is for putting women in executive positions.

If she really wanted Divas to be more then sex objects for Kevin Dunn to masturbate to she would make changes.

Honestly what the fuck does she even do? "Brand Manager"? She is the one that should have been fired instead of JR for putting Ric Flair in front of a live mic after his fucking son overdosed.

Is she the one to blame for Total Divas? As a brand manager how did she have nothing to do with that god awful tv deal that put the company in the place its in now?

Ithil

In some kind of fantasy world, you'd give Bryan and Cena the IC and US titles respectively, then finally do that title unification to stop having two midcard titles on one show, at like Summerslam or something. Since that would actually be a huge match, Bryan/Cena II.

But that's in fantasy land.

Kaladin

In some kind of fantasy world, you'd give Bryan and Cena the IC and US titles respectively, then finally do that title unification to stop having two midcard titles on one show, at like Summerslam or something. Since that would actually be a huge match, Bryan/Cena II.

We both know that WWE doesn't book that far into the future.

Come on.

First year wrestling.
zNIcTlI.gif

Koguma is Joshi Rusev. A really sad side effect is she reportedly had her best match of the year, but it got fucked over because it's on the card with the main event being Yoshiko/Act.

Surely this full show is going to be released in the future? I mean for God's sake if I can order the show where Hayabusa breaks his neck, then I should be able to see something far less heartbreaking.

Cena/Bryan II? For the unification of the mid-card titles?

dnUc7Mu.gif

CENAWINSLOL

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Its believable actually.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Surely this full show is going to be released in the future? I mean for God's sake if I can order the show where Hayabusa breaks his neck, then I should be able to see something far less heartbreaking.

They've already shown highlights from the card. It's not a matter of the card showing or not. It's that the card will be known as 'That shoot card.' rather than the one where Koguma outshined the ace of the company, Io Shirai.

BearPawB

Banned
Ok, i am tired of seeing it and not know what is going on, can someone give me a quick rundown on the lady with the broken nose?

Sounds like fun to me. Have rusev involved, too

Wait let me reiterate this fantasy booking with this...

7dmW2dI.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom