• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

tm24

Maximo is pretty good guys

1RX1X5r.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Someone should bring back Macho Man's hangman to the outside. But I think they'd end up doing a hair pull 450 hangman to the outside instead.
So the Japanese don't adhere to the divas fight divas rule?

Anyone in the ring can fight anyone in the ring. Even though it's usually a bad idea, especially when that other person is The Man With The Worst Personality In The World.

Xater

So has there ever been someone greener than Reigns in the main event of Wrestlemania? I don't know from the top of my head.

So has there ever been someone greener than Reigns in the main event of Wrestlemania? I don't know from the top of my head.

Rock started wrestling in 1995, main evented in 1999. Reigns started in 2010, so Rock was slightly greener in terms of years. Then again he also he also had a lot of one on one PPV matches under his belt by that time and was over as fuck, so it wasn't a stupid idea to have him fight Austin at WM XV.

I wouldn't mind seeing Samoa Joe take on;

Adam Cole
Tommaso Ciampa
Jay Briscoe

But I'd rather see him take on Alberto El Patron as I think they would beat the dog crap out of each other.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Not only was Guitar Hero better than Rock Band but Rock Band was the one that ruined the whole plastic instrument market with their endless giant boxes of crap.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I just want to see someone ask Vince point blank what Roman has done to grab the brass ring.

He worked out enough to have big muscles and someone related to the Rock had sex with someone else to produce him.

Mr. T is the king of green when it comes to WM main events.

More seriously, Yokozuna, The Rock, and Brock Lesnar were probably all technically greener than Roman Reigns. Though, and I don't know if this holds for Yoko, they all had far more singles matches than Reigns. Edit: Ahh fuck it, just forget Yokozuna lol

Kaladin

The South Park Guitar Hero episode killed the plastic instrument industry, imo.

Kind of odd how that was the thing for a while and then everyone collectively decided that they didn't want large sets of plastic instruments in their homes to play a video game.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Mr. T is the king of green when it comes to WM main events.

More seriously, Yokozuna, The Rock, and Brock Lesnar were probably all technically greener than Roman Reigns. Though, and I don't know if this holds for Yoko, they all had far more singles matches than Reigns. Edit: Should mention I'm speaking purely WWE related matches. Yoko was working in the 80s I believe.

The Rock didn't get a Wrestlemania singles match for the title until X-7! He was definitely ready in the WM2K stinker match though.

Rock started wrestling in 1995, main evented in 1999. Reigns started in 2010, so Rock was slightly greener in terms of years. Then again he also he also had a lot of one on one PPV matches under his belt by that time and was over as fuck, so it wasn't a stupid idea to have him fight Austin at WM XV.

Lesnar main evented Mania within his 1st year, but he's a freak and the biggest anomaly of all time.

scabro

Kind of odd how that was the thing for a while and then everyone collectively decided that they didn't want large sets of plastic instruments in their homes to play a video game.

it was getting pretty ridiculous to be fair. i think people just saw their living rooms and collectively went "what the fuck are we doing with our lives". Everyone does that with wrestling, but imagine if you needed a mini ring to watch it.

Kaladin

it was getting pretty ridiculous to be fair. i think people just saw their living rooms and collectively went "what the fuck are we doing with our lives". Everyone does that with wrestling, but imagine if you needed a mini ring to watch it.

Well at least they eventually learned that not every game needs a new set of instruments. But it was too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom